I hid my girlfriends panties when my neighbor got the house key when we went on vacation

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
My mom’s creepy neighbor always wanted to fuck my girl and always tried flirting but I always kissed her in front of him and destroyed him every chance I got.

My parents one time went on vacation and left him the key so he could feed the dog.

As soon as I found this out, I went over to the house and into my old bedroom and packed up all my girls clothes and every piece of her I could find and took them back to MY house.

I did this because I knew he would sneak into the house and sniff her panties and jerk off to them.

Haha, I cucked him again. He ended up finding nothing. Meanwhile I was fucking her as he struggled in sorrow to find used panties to sniff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrellIshi and gigell
My mom’s creepy neighbor always wanted to fuck my girl and always tried flirting but I always kissed her in front of him and destroyed him every chance I got.

My parents one time went on vacation and left him the key so he could feed the dog.

As soon as I found this out, I went over to the house and into my old bedroom and packed up all my girls clothes and every piece of her I could find and took them back to MY house.

I did this because I knew he would sneak into the house and sniff her panties and jerk off to them.

Haha, I cucked him again. He ended up finding nothing. Meanwhile I was fucking her as he struggled in sorrow to find used panties to sniff
Dnrd

Where do you live?
I understand you prefer foreign women over Fat, narcissistic entitled Landwhales here in Western Europe, or the US.

Sorry I might have responded in a wrong thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: gigell