I honestly almost couldn't believe this when i saw it... Cole Palmer fans GTFIH

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
What the heck is this???

How can Cole Palmer's father be black??? The only white english player to do something useful since Rooney and it turns out he is a nigga????
2fe064fe 5642 4a81 90c4 1801b9d780b7
FajRkZEWYAIooii

Good athletes being blacks is starting to sound more and more like one of those coincidences with the (((chosen tribe)))

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What the heck is this???

How can Cole Palmer's father be black??? The only white english player to do something useful since Rooney and it turns out he is a nigga????
View attachment 3001143View attachment 3001144

Good athletes being blacks is starting to sound more and more like one of those coincidences with the (((chosen tribe)))
JFL I think my m8 told me this and I didn’t belive him. Yeah I know a few white boyz with black grandparents and mullato dads.

@murdah gey to it

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and murdah
Waiting for him to miss a crucial one on one this Eurocup and to suddenly see all Twitter flooded with white "bri'ish ain't it" folk posting his ancestry

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What the heck is this???

View attachment 3001143View attachment 3001144

hes ugly as fuck and a recessed narrow palette mouthbreather, never begun for palmercels

Waiting for him to miss a crucial one on one this Eurocup and to suddenly see all Twitter flooded with white "bri'ish ain't it" folk posting his ancestry
BRI’ISH moment.com

I didn’t leave my house after that penalty btw

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
hes ugly as fuck and a recessed narrow palette mouthbreather, never begun for palmercels
To be honest he could tattoo his contract on his face and it would ascend him to Tyrone in the eyes of all women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back