I honestly don't know how long I can take it

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I'm depending on drugs just to exist. I got dealt all the bad cards in life. Ugly, poor, autistic, trans, abused, you name it. And worst of all, I never received my mother's love which makes me feel constantly inadequate. Lots of incels get by just fine coping with videogames and junk food, but for me that's just not possible. I'd feel disgusted with myself if I didn't at least try to improve myself, futile as it might seem. I'm always filling a void, where love should've been. It's not bearable otherwise. Sooner or later I'll reach a breaking point where I go ER in GTA IV because at least that game has always captivated me. I just need to get my hands on a console.

Life is not fair and 400 pound roastie landwhales lifemog me. I have to lie, cheat, steal and abuse just to reach minimal gratification. I feel a little bit bad about it sometimes, but it's also fair because humans are in debt to me. If I get PS5 then maybe I can set the record straight.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and GoodLookinSquirrel
Just trannymaxx it's so easy
I'm 6 foot though and my nostrils aren't narrow like an anime girl. It's not possible to be pretty without petite cute little nose. It's over for my love life. Might as well give up and inject t before I buy a playstation. 😤

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Gaygymmaxx
@zv1212 It isn't funny! My whole life is at stake.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399