I honestly hate no one genuinely and hold no grudges whatsoever

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Sometimes I may get angry at other people for acting evil, trying to use other people, trying to offend me or whoever or even from pure envy, but deep down I know that there is inherent goodness and divine spark of God in every single creature. Even those who are killers, robers, war criminals, I still believe they can turn to the light and prevail over their evil side. I used to be an addict (p-rn) and extremely hateful, envious and vicious person but I always had that light deep inside me from yet when I was an innocent child that only wanted to experience and be a good person (good son, good brother, good friend, good stranger). During my teenage years I lost this innocence due to evil tempations of adult human nature taking over me. Only after deep isolation, regular meditation and trying to look at life from perspective of other people I came to the conclusion that everyone can be saved, yet you have to be wary of their evil. I wish nothing but the best for other humans (or should I rather say spirits/consciousness inhabiting human bodies) and even all animals - all wild animals, farm animals, birds, and even fishes and worms. I could have been reincarnated as them instead of being who I am right now so why shouldt I forgive those who have chosen the wrong path? I know truths of blackpill and blackpilled determinism and I also know that when you start doing evil deeds it starts snowmballing into full fledged evil person mode. Those who have retained their innocence and inherent goodness past childhood are to be truly applaused as those people are the closest to the heavenly realm we all came from (before all those reincarnations/reincarnation). I denounced sex, meat consumption, drug and alcohol consumption and try not to use violence (unless unjustly attacked). I try to live like a monk. Monk mode is the way forward brothers! True strenght lies in supressing your evil nature that comes from the flawfullness of the animal/human bodies. I believe in better spiritual existence, something higher than this pain ridden realm of flesh, blood and bones. Things that determine how someones life will pan out are being decides yet before birth. If I were born an NPC (not self aware) chad or stacy I would absolutely hate person who is like me because due to my ignorance I wouldnt see a soul and consciousness inside of the animalistic body of another person. Dont hate the players, hate the rigged game brothers.

The incel "I have no enemies." vs the lad "Every conceivable entity is an enemy."

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis