I honestly think 90% of how normies date is by being too stupid to tell the girl doesn't like them

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
So many normies are socially retarded and don't notice when you're bored as shit listening to them. They don't register disinterest -- socially, sexually, etc. They don't catch obvious iod's from girls. They just keep mindlessly pursuing, and if you apply enough pressure to some people they give in. Most of normie dating seems like guy wearing the girl down while she shows no interest back. Being high social intelligence and sub chadlite must be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, boss8055, EverythingMattersCel and 24 others
I wish i had that superpower

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
legit, due to being hyper aware of how people are responding to me socially, I don't invest anything unless a foid is clearly enthusiastic off the bat (except when I'm near blackout drunk and just plow through regardless of how the foid is responding and eventually I would get a slay)

Subhuman guys I knew from school who were borderline retarded would just openly express their interest in girls who would say "ew no" to them but eventually after they ran numbers game hard enough, some of the foids would see the guy was now pursuing another girl and miss the attention from his public attempts at pursuing her and then give him a chance

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ken, nofap and 13 others
Yes I'm so high iq I just know all foids are disgusted at looking at me and want me dead
That's why I never even try to approach

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pollorex, bloomercel, thereallegend and 3 others
If an incel blames his high IQ for being incel he’s called a coper but this thread seems to confirm it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA, Darkeningstar and thorns
lol they notice they just dont care
your the socially unaware one buddy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster and thorns
Facts my neggro on all my LTRs I was pressured into it by MTBs I smashed

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
I miis your YT videos

• +1
Reactions: Ken and 6ft4
So many normies are socially retarded and don't notice when you're bored as shit listening to them. They don't register disinterest -- socially, sexually, etc. They don't catch obvious iod's from girls. They just keep mindlessly pursuing, and if you apply enough pressure to some people they give in. Most of normie dating seems like guy wearing the girl down while she shows no interest back. Being high social intelligence and sub chadlite must be brutal.
I remember one guy that was an acquaintance of mine when we were teens. He pursued a girl of my class on and off for literally some years, from 15 to 22 or so. I could never confirm it but they probably kissed and made out a few times. I know for a fact that girl was a virgin until 21-22. She had some flings along those years (no sex) and never a bf. At 21 or so he took her virginity and then somewhat after they started a LTR. To this day, 10 years or so later, they are still together.

He always was pretty goofy around her, trying to act cool and like a clown, wanting to be the center of attention. Face wise he was weak HTN, decent body from gym but 15-20% BF. Height wise 172, she is like 160. He was NT tho, inside a rock/metal/alternative subculture, same as her.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Darkeningstar
Lol some of my normie mates think a girl just looking at them for a millisecond is an ioi I kind of did too before jfl

normies just mimic other normies. they go up to a normie girl and replicate some normie phrase and facial expression. and the normie female's brain lights up like "wow, this guy is good at replicating social things" and then they fuck. when they exhaust their collection of normieisms they break up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Ken and Darkeningstar
I will just say this as a trucel it ain't easy

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and bloomercel
I just can't with this shit, those guys have luck that I don't. Because the few times in high school and college I pursued a girl, and this was only ever after she broke the ice first or a mutual introduction, I would get every IOI in the book, their eyes lighting up, touching arms/hands, it would get my hopes so high up and then when I went to text them they ghosted me.

The answer was usually that there was another guy in the picture. But I was also that guy for other girls. So I took it that the only way that I will ever get a girl's time is for her to do the pursuing, including texting me first and asking me to hang out. Like if you're really her choice, you'll know, and you don't have to do much. Getting a girl when you're not her first choice requires you to get lucky with circumstances.

That's the attitude I'd say anyone should have when they're around enough girls, but this is why I went the entire rest of my 20s without approaching one girl, ugh what do I do now. Proximity is everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and Xangsane
inb4 5 pages of indians seeing normies with gf and how nt is law

Lol some of my normie mates think a girl just looking at them for a millisecond is an ioi I kind of did too before jfl
what do you consider an ioi??

Approaching and escalating is everything, but can't if abused dog

Maybe for ONS. But for anything more than that especially with an attractive, quality girl, I just don’t see it happening without proximity. Consider your role in the girl’s life. And how is she gonna feel like she knows and trusts you. The answer is proximity.

Maybe for ONS. But for anything more than that especially with an attractive, quality girl, I just don’t see it happening without proximity. Consider your role in the girl’s life. And how is she gonna feel like she knows and trusts you. The answer is proximity.
Consider that girls want to stay with guys they throw pussy at

JFL this is actually one of the more interesting things ive read LOL, mirin your analysis :blackpill::blackpill:

Consider that girls want to stay with guys they throw pussy at

That’s not been my experience. I’ve had pussy thrown at me and then never saw her again. Girls compartmentalize, they typically have a core of guys in their life who they know and trust that they can choose from, and if they fuck a guy outside of that it’ll only be an ONS or very short term. That’s just what I’ve seen.

I am hyper-attuned to this. I am the opposite of a normie.

low sentience is ideal
Yes it’s ideal
Being low sentience and delusional is even better
I know a guy who thinks he’s prime pitt because of low iq being completely delusional and low sentience

Just look at your parents, or other parents in your extended family, and you'll see so many examples of subhumanly retarded people who in theory should never have been in a relationship, let alone had children..

But they did it anyway, through their unconsciousness and enough desperation.. It's just crazy..

Thread# 500 of why org users think they are superior to normies when in reality most of it is
projection.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
nah, they notice but why would they not try to pursue the foid and miss a chance for pussy, not much risk involved usually