I honestly think black people are the nicest human beings

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
There’s just something cute and inoscent about black people they have a pure heart

Other races are all different in that sense I can’t really pinpoint it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, GuyFromSingapore, lonelyguy326 and 6 others
Can confirm, blacks are friendlier than browns.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jelty te mogea, humanoidsub7, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
average black man will rip your gut out and suffocate you with it for a KFC 3 piece meal

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
There’s just something cute and inoscent about black people they have a pure heart

Are you trolling? Blacks can’t speak for shit, they’ll rob you, and all they do is wear hoodies all day

bbcs are literally magical true. they got dat swag, dat spice, about 'em

• +1
Reactions: jelty te mogea, Iasacrko and Deleted member 5815
average black man will rip your gut out and suffocate you with it for a KFC 3 piece meal
🧢

When I was a teenager, I bought a bucket from KFC and I passed through a skatepark and two black guys on a bench ask me if they can have a piece of chicken. I said sure why not. Then he took one and he asked "Can I have one more please?" I said sure go ahead and then he said "Thank you man."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jelty te mogea, GuyFromSingapore, kwacker777 and 2 others
Black kindness

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LampPostPrime
Are you trolling? Blacks can’t speak for shit, they’ll rob you, and all they do is wear hoodies all day
bbcs are both the meanest and the nicest. they'll give you dap and give you a 40 and fried chicken when in a good mood, but in a bad mood they'll rob you

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
bbcs are both the meanest and the nicest. they'll give you dap and give you a 40 and fried chicken when in a good mood, but in a bad mood they'll rob you
not to mention they'll make sure your wife is happy

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 5815
They’re always in a bad mood from failing tests and getting cut from the school basketball teams from their grades. Not worth the risk

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and LampPostPrime
BBC’s are pretty loyal to friends though

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
BBC’s are pretty loyal to friends though
true they even let their homies hit up their snowbunny hoes. i seen it on interracial blowbang on DOGFART

They’re always in a bad mood from failing tests and getting cut from the school basketball teams from their grades. Not worth the risk
Eh but theyre also happy a lot of the time from their 40s, blunts, and getting to cream your blonde wife's pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and sudanguy
This white skater was friends with a black guy for a decade. With no hesitation he gave him shotgun implants him for gang initiation

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime

I am Black and proud

Nigga aren’t you Sudanese

Sudan people have brown skin, not black. We are also not the thugs that black people from Chicago and Detroit are.
If you came here you would be considered black end of story lol, skin color reveal when

• +1
Reactions: jelty te mogea
Sudan people have brown skin, not black. We are also not the thugs that black people from Chicago and Detroit are.
iirc south sudan quetta black. ur referring to north sudan who are part arab

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
They arent especially if you are curry yourself. They mock other deathnics endlessly.
When I studied at junior college last year, the only two people to greet me on the first day were a black guy and a mulatto whereas the brown guys all ignored me. JFL.

When I studied at junior college last year, the only two people to greet me on the first day were a black guy and a mulatto whereas the brown guys all ignored me. JFL.
Bhai can you ban?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, LampPostPrime and Iasacrko
Blacks have a weird vibe
I can't pinpoint it but they do

Not true. I almost got mugged by one at school.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yes that’s true. They’re like.. mixed with Arabs and have assumed an Arab identity. Hence why they don’t look as dark.

Are the women hot?