I hope all of you succeed in life

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
Everyone of you even the Indians. If your goal is to become a Chad and get lots of pussy I hope you achieve that goal! If you just want to go ER or something I hope you realize there is something in this life for everyone and you just need to keep looking. For all I hope you realize happiness is the true point of life. Go do whatever makes you happy to a certain extent. If you think you need to be a psl god to be happy you go for that but know you’re fine the way you are. Don’t overthink things. If that girl doesn’t like you back just give it time there will always be another one. If you’re what is viewed as unattractive you may think that sets you at a disadvantage in life and you may be right but you’re human humans overcome obstacles and tell them to fuck off you know. If people think a certain way of you prove them wrong. And for the love of god give the girl who is a little overweight a chance. Fat girl>forever loneliness. Treasure every moment you have with everyone you love you don’t know how soon they might leave. If someone’s an asshole to you be an asshole back show them what it feels like. But none of that ER BS. And if you truly feel like you want to rope and have nothing to live for find a good tv show and watch it maybe you’ll think of something to live for by the time it’s over and if not maybe a new season is gonna come out hold on until you can see it. Pursue your interests you wanna be a chef start cooking man, mechanic? Start working on cars, doctor start studying brother, I could go on and on about every single fucking career and interest but you get the point. Long story short: Be happy, find something to live for, stand up for yourself, and don’t go ER.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, halloweed, cromagnon and 9 others
even the Indians
Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LachowskiFan, autisticpain17, ryuken and 2 others
thanks man...still over for me:feelswah::feelswah:

I just want to fit in