I hope arabs conquer us (part 2)

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

yet faggots on this site call me a race traitor, fuck off you feminist scum, Heil Allah!

Salam Aleikum

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, bndar.337, Deleted member 46986 and 1 other person
I hope you switch your avi so i dont become so horny

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Yeah looking forward to this, gonna marry your daughters and have them suck me a fat one

• +1
Yeah looking forward to this, gonna marry your daughters and have them suck me a fat one
you’re a scandi bro, could not ask for something better for my princesses

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 47552, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Game is game brah, whether nigger, curry, cumskin, mutt, or bomber.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Mirin your country then
I unironically have two uncles (Fathers cousins) who are talibs.
One of them is like head of a province or smth.
Mirin his statusmaxxing ngl.

• +1
I unironically have two uncles (Fathers cousins) who are talibs.
One of them is like head of a province or smth.
Mirin his statusmaxxing ngl.
Never ever ever think about finding fortune in the west, it’s over in here. Arrange marriage maxx in your country and live the dream

Never ever ever think about finding fortune in the west, it’s over in here. Arrange marriage maxx in your country and live the dream
Mah neggah I live in the UK, and the plan was Canadamaxxing (already have citizenship).
But I have some family lands there (might inherit some), as well as some interesting heirlooms as a bonus (some guns and swords), so it's a decent back-up plan, especially considering the near-untapped natural resources. (Shit ton of lithium as well as gems and some oil).
The recent advancements in infrastructure are a good sign too, things are getting better.

• +1

yet faggots on this site call me a race traitor, fuck off you feminist scum, Heil Allah!

Salam Aleikum

Islam is for simple minds who want war, Christ is far more coherent

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337
family man, good husband, smart, and handsome. This is the way.

• +1
time to accept christianity died bro
It'll never die, truth is timeless. Islam is a bunch of random ideas some illiterate pedophile came up with

• +1
Reactions: Aero and DildoFaggins
It'll never die, truth is timeless. Islam is a bunch of random ideas some illiterate pedophile came up with
christ himself would whip modern christian to death, his teachings are more coherent to modern jhadist than some protestant lgbt pedophiles

christ himself would whip modern christian to death, his teachings are more coherent to modern jhadist than some protestant lgbt pedophiles
You're right, liberal protestantism is dying, but people are returning to real Christianity.

• +1
catholicism is dead, orthodoxy maybe but I don‘t know how much it will last frankly
It's not dead, it's the most accurate worldview. You really thing Islam is gonna replace secular liberalism? No, it's incompatible with the western man.

Brutal. This guy is probably Kavkaz