I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

suiciderockerboi

suiciderockerboi

Banned
I just want everyone to know that tomorrow is a new day, you always have a fresh new start tomorrow. So, what ever bad things or feelings that you’ve dealt with today, that will all be lifted in the morning. It’s nice to think about all of the good things that have happened today, and try to build on them tomorrow. Sometimes, I wish I could try to make someone else’s life, the best day they’ll ever have. I wanna see their face light up with a smile. I want them to cry tears of joy and thank me for making their life worth living. I think we should all think that way about ourselves and others.

I may be different and I don’t know why, but when I’m sad I try to build others up. I think most of the time, I’m happy when other people have misfortune in their life. I think it’s mostly my hatred for myself. Nobody has ever done anything too bad to me, I just wish I had the opportunities others had in life. I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and tell myself it’s gonna be a good day today. Everything is gonna be alright, but right when I wake up, I know today is gonna be the same as tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow is gonna be the same hell, if not worse. I think death is very blissful and relieving, but then I coil up with anger because I can’t get pass my own fear to die.

But sadness, makes me think, If I could wake up tomorrow and do something right for once, I would hope everyone has a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Bluepill, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
not a single word

Wasn’t gonna read but read anyway :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Bluepill and suiciderockerboi
Did read good thread

• +1
Reactions: suiciderockerboi
thx bro

• +1
dn red

but dont kill yourself

I’m sorry, it does
you make it sounds like you're about to kill yourself tomorrow and "you wish everyone else has a good day tomorrow" in spite of you freeing yourself from the world

but you wouldn't have wanted to make a suicide letter for many reasons, not want to alert feds, family or attention whoring etc and you'd already made up your mind, you were just waiting for the right time and you want to make it peaceful and disappear

if by any chance, this is the case, don't kill yourself my guy, there's answers you're unaware of, you just need time and patience

You okay @suiciderockerboi? Lots of projection here and it sounds like a goodbye letter

• +1
yeah and his name has suicide in it, mad suspect OP

• +1
W
you make it sounds like you're about to kill yourself tomorrow and "you wish everyone else has a good day tomorrow" in spite of you freeing yourself from the world

but you wouldn't have wanted to make a suicide letter for many reasons, not want to alert feds, family or attention whoring etc and you'd already made up your mind, you were just waiting for the right time and you want to make it peaceful and disappear

if by any chance, this is the case, don't kill yourself my guy, there's answers you're unaware of, you just need time and patience
Well Idk if you read it, probably didn’t but, it said I was angry because I’m too afraid to die. I have a good feeling I might die soon, because of other reasons and how my family is treating me. I had this all in my mind when I was making it, so probably and it’s not going to get better. It gets worse, I also put that in the thread.

oh shit, it actually does. Fuck im such an autist tbh
OP we're here for u bro :feelsyay:

Last edited:
  • +1
Well Idk if you read it, probably didn’t but, it said I was angry because I’m too afraid to die. I have a good feeling I might die soon, because of other reasons and how my family is treating me. I had this all in my mind when I was making it, so probably and it’s not going to get better. It gets worse, I also put that in the thread.
man i had very bad days in my life, i can't tell i've ever planned to kill myself, but definitely had days where I had 0 hope for anything. all it takes for you to keep your resilience and time may solve your problems. what seems impossible right now may be 100% possible a year from now on

• +1
Idk how to explain the feeling I feel. But it’s like a feeling where I want to bang my head against a wall.
man i had very bad days in my life, i can't tell i've ever planned to kill myself, but definitely had days where I had 0 hope for anything. all it takes for you to keep your resilience and time may solve your problems. what seems impossible right now may be 100% possible a year from now on
That ^

S
= Bro

• +1
Not even the title. :p

• +1