I hope foids go extinct

AOL

AOL

Life is a living hell
And I wish sex never existed. I wish we just plopped into existence without any of this. I hate foids. They're the reason why my life has been a constant hell since I was 13. Because of foids, I feel insecure. Because of foids, I feel hatred. Because of foids, I do things such as cutting my arm open.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, slavicpsycho, DalitBoss and 1 other person
if foids go extinct im going ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and DalitBoss
Foids only deserve to exist if they have sex with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Imretarded?, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
And I wish sex never existed. I wish we just plopped into existence without any of this. I hate foids. They're the reason why my life has been a constant hell since I was 13. Because of foids, I feel insecure. Because of foids, I feel hatred. Because of foids, I do things such as cutting my arm open.
Because of your weak delicate sensibilities you're insecure.

Your security should only come from within. Never from anyone else's approval or lack thereof. Their behavior towards you, good or bad, shouldn't move you any this way or that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and DalitBoss

Attachments

• 8wgzkv.jpg
    8wgzkv.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
I wish humans were androgynous tbh. Everyone has both cock and pussy and can even reproduce asexually.