I hope i can see a pretty girl soon

L

Lebgfinal

User
Poor guys got deluded into thinking he can become a women by giving himself hormones and harmful chemicals.
I wish that he can understand how he is destroying himself and how much this will affect his future. He will regrets it in 10 years after realizing he is no longer fertile and has ruined his social life.
Life is not what you always think it is, but we need to help those people understand that by transitioning it will just make their life worse in every way.
Because people like him, it never ends well. And you don't want innocent lives taken away by such propaganda.
Transexuality is not something that should be normalized.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon, piec and 1 other person
Neither pretty or a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Imretarded? and Sub5kang
final cope for truecels on this forum tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
Bluepillers are an embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
what the nigger will see instead:

• +1
why are u making fun of him for his looks? Hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ChadL1te
@Imretarded? In 30 years time

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Bro why are you going on Reddit for lifefuel,this is why your brain chemistry is fucked always hating on ppl lower then you.

why are u making fun of him for his looks? Hypocrite
I'm not making fun of his looks lol I'm making fun of him trying to be a women lol.
It's just peak delusion, destroying his body with hormones.
I've not changed my stance on it.

• +1
Bro why are you going on Reddit for lifefuel,this is why your brain chemistry is fucked always hating on ppl lower then you.
It's a good way to cope ngl. You feel better about yourself when you see how far deep people are willing to do.
Like cut their dicks or something.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Willing to bet a grand this thing commit suicide before 30
wish that he goes back on his decision and realize that he is destroying his body.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
It's a good way to cope ngl. You feel better about yourself when you see how far deep people are willing to do.
Like cut their dicks or something.
Would you not be happier if you got off Reddit,forgot about Blackpool,and just accepted your faith and try to find your looksmatch?even use tinder doesn’t matter better then doing this

Would you not be happier if you got off Reddit,forgot about Blackpool,and just accepted your faith and try to find your looksmatch?even use tinder doesn’t matter better then doing this
I'm not unhappy.