I hope the besf for all of you

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
I'm still here but I just want to make an announcement I hope we can just stop all degeneracy to make it a fairer society in the west

who are u some fucking Christian crusader? what difference does 'degeneracy' make 2 u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Stop trying to steal from my harem of liar bisexual hot Cheeto eating sluts

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
who are u some fucking Christian crusader? what difference does 'degeneracy' make 2 u
Stuff like only fans, anal, and alcohol intoxication. U must try and be more natural! We must try and be less physical and use our jntelligence more as a western people!

Stuff like only fans, anal, and alcohol intoxication. U must try and be more natural! We must try and be less physical and use our jntelligence more as a western people!
what do u mean by natural

what do u mean by natural
Like delete stuff like a girl out at the club getting a guy to buy her drinks so she's quite drunk then at the club she was on tinder to a 43 year old man.

He has a lot of money so she's gonna get analed for money. He is 50 miles away but he has a fast car to get to her

Like delete stuff like a girl out at the club getting a guy to buy her drinks so she's quite drunk then at the club she was on tinder to a 43 year old man.

He has a lot of money so she's gonna get analed for money. He is 50 miles away but he has a fast car to get to her
Mods can we please get an iq requirement for new accounts to sign up

why do you care about this non issue? focus on your own life? do you know how much unending suffering there is in this world? that is really such a trivial part of life. meanwhile, disease, pain, starvation, competition ravages all life on the planet, and you care about the least consequential thing ever?

why do you care about this non issue? focus on your own life? do you know how much unending suffering there is in this world? that is really such a trivial part of life. meanwhile, disease, pain, starvation, competition ravages all life on the planet, and you care about the least consequential thing ever?
What are you on about atleast in these places they have a hugh birthrate. Whites are getting wiped out alot by technology and degeneracy

What are you on about atleast in these places they have a hugh birthrate. Whites are getting wiped out alot by technology and degeneracy
quality over quantity bro

quality over quantity bro
I know. But. Let's say in 1800 a lot of whites bred. Alot of these whites are having a hard time dating because of the technology advancement and degeneracy.

A bit like Japan but usa is worse cause degeneracy

I know. But. Let's say in 1800 a lot of whites bred. Alot of these whites are having a hard time dating because of the technology advancement and degeneracy.

A bit like Japan but usa is worse cause degeneracy
I don't care about whites tbh