I hope you idiots realize seeing 2 people walking together doesn’t mean shit

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
“I saw an ugly guy walking with a goood looking girl bro blackpill isn’t real :soy::soy::soy:

Nigga he’s just orbiting her dumbass, women like when averege men give them attention and orbit them but hate when they try anything else. You can see people walking together but it doesn’t mean shit

They couple be friends, siblings or just some guy is orbiting

Must brutal thing happend when I saw a guy with walking next to a girl Looksmatched wi to him I heard what they were talking about she was legit saying that “I’m so happy you help me get with other guys” and he said “that’s why I’m your best friend” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Jova, bloomercel and 3 others
Just an hour ago I was walking and found 2 fucking behind a car I was too shy to watch

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Zenis
Just an hour ago I was walking and found 2 fucking behind a car I was too shy to watch
Should’ve pulled your cock out and joined in

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, Jova, bloomercel and 2 others
Two people walking together hand in hand and the woman looking at him affectionately is enough of an indication for someone who isn't autistic that they are a couple

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, wsada and 1 other person
Two people walking together hand in hand and the woman looking at him affectionately is enough of an indication for someone who isn't autistic that they are a couple
ya I ageee with this, I can tell when their actually a couple or just friends or just an orbiter

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Jason Voorhees and wsada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back