I incel raged on the filipina single mom

alien

alien

Kraken
This chick cancelled our Monday July 22nd evening date the morning of. And then tried rescheduling out of the blue Saturday July 27th in the am on me. You're already familiar with the back story from last week. So here are the texts from Saturday.
giVNjlB.png

BFffgEE.png

oABuhAM.png

Don't give me this fucking bullshit about focusing on your studies (she is working part-time also and is also a single mom). YOU WERE GAGGING ON CHAD'S DICK ON SATURDAY. THAT'S WHY YOU UNMATCHED YOU YOU PAN-FACED GOOK SINGLE MOM THOT. YOGAPANTS IS 10X The WOMAN YOU EVER WERE YOU FUCKING BITCH. I want to Chadfish/Tyronefish this bitch so bad.

I went hard with the weights today filled with rage after this rejection. I'm going to become Manlet Chad. And then I'm going to pump n dump these thots who rejected me. Including this pan-faced gook bitch (I gotta admit she's got a nice body. But Yogapants has the body too AND the face! Yogapants is better than this bitch in every way. Including body. Except she's got nicer legs than Yogapants. But when a bitch is lying in your bed, legs don't matter anyways.)

Last edited:
This chick cancelled our Monday July 22nd evening date the morning of. And then tried rescheduling out of the blue Saturday July 27th in the am on me. You're already familiar with the back story from last week. So here are the texts from Saturday.
giVNjlB.png

BFffgEE.png

oABuhAM.png

Don't give me this fucking bullshit about focusing on your studies (she is working part-time also and is also a single mom). YOU WERE GAGGING ON CHAD'S DICK ON SATURDAY. THAT'S WHY YOU UNMATCHED YOU YOU PAN-FACED GOOK SINGLE MOM THOT. YOGAPANTS IS 10X The WOMAN YOU EVER WERE YOU FUCKING BITCH. I want to Chadfish/Tyronefish this bitch so bad.

I went hard with the weights today filled with rage after this rejection. I'm going to become Manlet Chad. And then I'm going to pump n dump these thots who rejected me. Including this pan-faced gook bitch (I gotta admit she's got a nice body. But Yogapants has the body too AND the face!)
Who the hell is yoga pants can’t someone post a pic of her . I think you were a little to extreme

Who the hell is yoga pants can’t someone post a pic of her . I think you were a little to extreme
Yogapants is my PSL ex-gf
xCmCSi8.jpg

9z5PK8k.jpg

I went from THIS, a hot 24-25 year old (at the time) to being rejected by 37 year old pan-faced filipina single moms (to be fair her body is still hnnng. But Yogapants has her beat body-wise too, legs aside).

Yogapants is my PSL ex-gf
xCmCSi8.jpg

9z5PK8k.jpg

I went from THIS, a hot 24-25 year old (at the time) to being rejected by 37 year old pan-faced filipina single moms (to be fair her body is still hnnng. But Yogapants has her beat body-wise too, legs aside).
What her face look like , why was she on lookism?

What her face look like , why was she on lookism?
She never shared her face on PSL so I'm not posting her face. She told me to respect her wishes and not doxx her
She discovered sluthate because she was interested in getting cosmetic surgery. And then she went to lookism after.

Lmao you should have said ok no problem we’ll hangout some other time instead of raging like that’s

Lmao you should have said ok no problem we’ll hangout some other time instead of raging like that’s
She unmatched me on the dating app. This is why I asked her about it. And then she had her tongue tied when I asked her about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back