I Injected LipoLab; Where To Inject And How Much To Inject

AySab

AySab

Gold
After using Pine-Bottle (a Korean Lemon-bottle (same formula)) and got some good results, I came across a reddit thread explaining the difference between lymphatic-fluid-based-fat-dissolvers (Lemon-Bottle, Pine Bottle) and deoxycholic-acid-fat-dissolvers (Lipolab, Desobody, Kybella, Aqualyx).
IMG 6945

Basically because Pine-Bottle worked for me portrays that I was extremely bloated (probably because of my shit diet), now when I eat like shit, I barely bloat anymore (I did inject multiple vials, so I think it made me immune :lul:).

Thanks to this, my nasal tip slightly got more defined and I have hollow cheeks (in good lighting) but that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted more-

So I ordered lipolab, and it arrived 5 days later.

IMG 7399

Lipolab is essentially a korean fat dissolver including the ingredients:
  • Phosphatidylcholine – 1000 mg (99.8% purity)
  • Sodium deoxycholate – 5 mg (98% purity)
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.
  • Five peptide components including hexapeptide.
it has the main component which is deoxycholate (deoxycholic acid) which is whats going to dissolve the fat and basically make it permanent.

Setup: :lul:

IMG 7403
Now Here Is Where I Injected:
IMG 3040

If you can’t read, it says 0.2ml each dot which is equivalent to 0.2CC.
IMG 3039

Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
IMG 3038

(me Injecting it in one of the 4 areas highlighted)

I didn’t want to inject too much as it is not advised to inject in areas with very little amounts of fat, but it’s either look good or die. :cool:
I do want to inject in the fat pads near my penis to lengthen it but i’m already 7.15 inches long so I doubt I really need it.
The procedure was painless, so don’t be scared from some needles.

Now for after-care, just drink a lot of water and exercise regularly as the fat gets excreted through the bodies fluids (urine, sweat). Try not to drink caffeine as it can make you more dehydrated and you need water for the process to be effective.
Be gentle with the areas and also if it hurts (it will hurt), take some aspirin to reduce pain and swelling. (I’m an idiot because I have School tomorrow but, I literally could not wait, so I’ll have to be taking aspirin regularly).

What’s Next?

I did also order botox and I will be injecting it in my nose (so if you’re interested, keep your eyes peeled).
I also do want to experiment with more skinboosters; I did try the curenex PDRN serum which honestly was godtier.
I definitely want to get into nootropics (so if anyone has a Australian Source for brain enhancing drugs please LMK).
And lastly, I will be fixing my colouring since im somewhat pale with a disgusting greenishyellowish undertone.

Thank you for reading!​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, bluderbra, mewingmaxxer and 6 others
mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman and AySab
After using Pine-Bottle (a Korean Lemon-bottle (same formula)) and got some good results, I came across a reddit thread explaining the difference between lymphatic-fluid-based-fat-dissolvers (Lemon-Bottle, Pine Bottle) and deoxycholic-acid-fat-dissolvers (Lipolab, Desobody, Kybella, Aqualyx).
View attachment 2932027
Basically because Pine-Bottle worked for me portrays that I was extremely bloated (probably because of my shit diet), now when I eat like shit, I barely bloat anymore (I did inject multiple vials, so I think it made me immune :lul:).

Thanks to this, my nasal tip slightly got more defined and I have hollow cheeks (in good lighting) but that wasn’t enough for me. I wanted more-

View attachment 2932015
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.
it has the main component which is deoxycholate (deoxycholic acid) which is whats going to dissolve the fat and basically make it permanent.

View attachment 2932003
View attachment 2932008
Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
View attachment 2932018

I didn’t want to inject too much as it is not advised to inject in areas with very little amounts of fat, but it’s either look good or die. :cool:
I do want to inject in the fat pads near my penis to lengthen it but i’m already 7.15 inches long so I doubt I really need it.

Now for after-care, just drink a lot of water and exercise regularly as the fat gets excreted through the bodies fluids (urine, sweat). Try not to drink caffeine as it can make you more dehydrated and you need water for the process to be effective.
Be gentle with the areas and also if it hurts (it will hurt), take some aspirin to reduce pain and swelling. (I’m an idiot because I have School tomorrow but, I literally could not wait, so I’ll have to be taking aspirin regularly).

What’s Next?

I did also order botox and I will be injecting it in my nose (so if you’re interested, keep your eyes peeled).
I also do want to experiment with more skinboosters; I did try the curenex PDRN serum which honestly was godtier.
I definitely want to get into nootropics (so if anyone has a Australian Source for brain enhancing drugs please LMK).
And lastly, I will be fixing my colouring since im somewhat pale with a disgusting greenishyellowish undertone.

Thank you for reading!​
good guide
and do u mind linking the reddit post lol

• +1
Reactions: AySab
good guide
and do u mind linking the reddit post lol
honestly I would but I didn’t save it.
all IK is that lemonbottle has ingredients to enhance the lymphatic system in order to break down fat whilst lipolab uses acid to break down fat which is then excreted by the lymphatic system.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
mirin low inhib

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, silencio and AySab
Did you try injecting in other areas ?

Did you try injecting in other areas ?
i did pine-bottle behind my ramus and in my buccal pads.
but not with the lipolab;yet…

• +1
Reactions: kamaza247
Can this be used if you have acne where you're injecting? Like obviously not in the pimple but somewhere there

• +1
Can this be used if you have acne where you're injecting? Like obviously not in the pimple but somewhere there
if your pimples are inflamed no, dont do this.
(but, its kinda dependent on where you inject).

• +1
Reactions: silencio
View attachment 2932027

View attachment 2932015
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.

View attachment 2932003
View attachment 2932008
Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
View attachment 2932018

What’s Next?

Thank you for reading!​
Holy shit mirin, can I do this at 14. Im suffering with bloat

• Love it
yeah, but usually your fat distribution changes in your twenties, so its up to you.
Do u know where 2 buy lip in america?

no, ask @Clavicular
i have my own source for Aus
kk
so you use insulin pens for the injections?
my dad has diabetes and prolly has extras :lul::lul:

kk
so you use insulin pens for the injections?
my dad has diabetes and prolly has extras :lul::lul:
use insulin syringes, its pretty safe, just inject at a angle rather than straight down.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
k
View attachment 2932027

View attachment 2932015
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.

View attachment 2932003
View attachment 2932008
Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
View attachment 2932018

What’s Next?

Thank you for reading!​
keep updating, nice thread bhai, tell us if your nose get slimmer

• +1
k

keep updating, nice thread bhai, tell us if your nose get slimmer
my nose has got slimmer through different procedures.

I will give results but I’m going to do diybotox as soon as the swelling goes down.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
my nose has got slimmer through different procedures.

I will give results but I’m going to do diybotox as soon as the swelling goes down.
what procedures?

what procedures?
used corticosteroids (not anymore) and tret (still using).
microdosing isotret (still doing).
pinebottle (actually got some decent results).
skin shaving and dermaplanning (not worth it, dermaplanning just reduced peach fuzz and controlled hair growth).
microneedling for tip contouring (havent really seen any results).
now lipolab (ongoing).
botox (soon).
I did some cope diuretics which somewhat worked but pinebottle made the effect permanent.
I tried to stick a pdo mono thread to enhance nasal tip but it hurt way too much, so I didnt go through with it.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
used corticosteroids (not anymore) and tret (still using).
microdosing isotret (still doing).
pinebottle (actually got some decent results).
skin shaving and dermaplanning (not worth it, dermaplanning just reduced peach fuzz and controlled hair growth).
microneedling for tip contouring (havent really seen any results).
now lipolab (ongoing).
botox (soon).
I did some cope diuretics which somewhat worked but pinebottle made the effect permanent.
I tried to stick a pdo mono thread to enhance nasal tip but it hurt way too much, so I didnt go through with it.
did the corticosteroids work?

• +1
View attachment 2932027

View attachment 2932015
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.

View attachment 2932003
View attachment 2932008
Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
View attachment 2932018

What’s Next?

Thank you for reading!​
Mirin + repped + good thread

• Love it
did the corticosteroids work?
yeah, but i hopped off it around a month in when I learnt about the side effects.
and for some reason it lifted my nasal tip so It hid my dorsal hump.

View attachment 2932027

View attachment 2932015
  • L-carnitine – 200 mg.

View attachment 2932003
View attachment 2932008
Blue Dots=0.15ml/0.15CC
Red Dots=0.05ml/0.05CC
View attachment 2932018

What’s Next?

Thank you for reading!​
damn nose mirin

• Love it
yeah, but i hopped off it around a month in when I learnt about the side effects.
and for some reason it lifted my nasal tip so It hid my dorsal hump.
what are the sides?

how do you plan on doing this

how do you plan on doing this
lycopene, astaxanthin, vitamin C and 20minutes of sun exposure (without sunscreen).
i did glutathione injections and regret going pale and want to go back to a pinkish tan colour.

Nigga please

damn bro had the same shit as i, works tho

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
lycopene, astaxanthin, vitamin C and 20minutes of sun exposure (without sunscreen).
i did glutathione injections and regret going pale and want to go back to a pinkish tan colour.
how old r u btw doing this?

How tf did u not hit a nerve tbh? are there any good tutorials on how to do this on yt, like physical tangible tutorials?

I really don't wanna paralyze myself or hit a vein

How tf did u not hit a nerve tbh? are there any good tutorials on how to do this on yt, like physical tangible tutorials?

I really don't wanna paralyze myself or hit a vein
trust me u wont go deep enough to hit a nerve, all you’re doing is going deep enough to inject under the subcutaneous layer.
there r tutorials but they don’t inject in some areas because it’s “high risk”;
i purposely didn’t inject in places to avoid potential arteries. just search up “arteries in face”.

• +1
Reactions: future_
trust me u wont go deep enough to hit a nerve, all you’re doing is going deep enough to inject under the subcutaneous layer.
there r tutorials but they don’t inject in some areas because it’s “high risk”;
i purposely didn’t inject in places to avoid potential arteries. just search up “arteries in face”.
Phew ok
How long did it or is it taking you to see results?

• +1
did glutahtione make you paler? does it go away if you stop pinning and what dosage was ur cycle for how long

did glutahtione make you paler? does it go away if you stop pinning and what dosage was ur cycle for how long
It did make me paler.
Idk.
The dosage was one vial per week, it was some korean glutathione.
Im pretty sure it was 120mg per vial, i diluted with bac water which was 1.5ml per vial.

how were the results

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
It did make me paler.
Idk.
The dosage was one vial per week, it was some korean glutathione.
Im pretty sure it was 120mg per vial, i diluted with bac water which was 1.5ml per vial.
can i get source pls?

Does your source send to NZ?

just injected lipo into nose did .2 in each of the spots. I did botox into nose a while back and it didnt really help with flaring much, will do again tho cause it was my first facial injection so it prob wasnt good