I injected tren into my dick

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I'm going to post updates tomorrow or a few days later but for now it's extremely swollen on the side of my dick and I'm not going to try and get hard today cuz that might be bad with the swelling.

IMG 20221005 193238  01

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decretum1483, Deleted member 22780, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Is this a gore thread?

Btw I was doing jaw thumbpulling yesterday and accidentally bit my thumb, I heard the flesh getting crushed and now it's black-red, it hurts and it's swollen

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is this a gore thread?

Btw I was doing jaw thumbpulling yesterday and accidentally bit my thumb, I heard the flesh getting crushed and now it's black-red, it hurts and it's swollen
It's not gore. Just a swollen penis with a little bleeding from injection. How do you bite your thumb that hard? Are you retarded? My brain automatically stops me from applying any Force.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, aBetterMii and Hipcel
It's not gore. Just a swollen penis with a little bleeding from injection. How do you bite your thumb that hard? Are you retarded? My brain automatically stops me from applying any Force.
Don't know, I'm usually careful when it comes to it. What haunts me is that disgusting sound of the muscle getting damaged, vessels, etc

• So Sad
Niggas are fearless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Baldingman1998
Are you trying to unlock secret to penile growth?

• JFL
Niggas are fearless
Are you trying to unlock secret to penile growth?
@Dr. Bruh

It's not tren I'm kidding it's actually verapamil. If it fails I'm going for xiaflex. (Expensive af tho). Basically I have a scar on my dick and these injections should remove it .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and aBetterMii
Niggas are fearless
I was scared as fuck tbh. The needle was something like this and it went very deep inside my dick. It's very painful too

Screenshot 20221005 195050  01

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483, House Lannister, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
@Dr. Bruh

It's not tren I'm kidding it's actually verapamil. If it fails I'm going for xiaflex. (Expensive af tho). Basically I have a scar on my dick and these injections should remove it .
From circumcision or what?

• +1
From circumcision or what?
Not being fully hard + masterbation or sex = high chance of injury and permanent damage or scar tissue formation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Dude that's fucking disgusting and weird
Jesus christ this forum is autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Wtf i always think niggas be capping about this shit then I open and see actual dicks. Already saw that micro penis one n that shit was fucked

• JFL
Wtf i always think niggas be capping about this shit then I open and see actual dicks. Already saw that micro penis one n that shit was fucked
What micro? Mine is 6.5x5 but it was swollen and retracted in the clot here

Fuck bro. Why did you do this though is there a problem with ur dick or smthing

• +1
Bruh I just imagine him pulling his pants down and showing a foid and her reaction. The Mf can’t even stroke it he has to squeeze it. Didn’t realize he was jacking off until he came jfl
nicholas cage GIF

Wait he was actually hard and he came??!! I didn't watch the entire thing but wtf I thought he was flaccid?!

Tbh that's actually brutal. Worse than being manlet.

Wait he was actually hard and he came??!! I didn't watch the entire thing but wtf I thought he was flaccid?!

Tbh that's actually brutal. Worse than being manlet.
Yeah bro it’s like giga over as a manlet sure you can moneymaxx n shit but that guy can never fulfill a woman. Literally ever

• +1