I injected vitamin A into my central retinal vein

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
You may have read this thread

As you see I tried lighting my eyes with retinoids and some guy @JustBeConfidentBruh told me to inject vitamin A into my retina

Screenshot 20240704 032249 Chrome

so I did

I mixed some vitamin A powder with purified water then injected it right into my central retinal vein

20240704 032745

There was some blood but overall nothing serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, Donkeyballs, USERΝAME and 1 other person
High IQ thread I don't think I'll read but thanks

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Vitamin A is also known as retinol
Screenshot 2024 07 03 184135

so injecting it at the RETInal vein probably makes sense tbh, good luck original poster and remember to post any results!

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and ryuken
retard

• +1
Boy ain't no fucking way boy , you're a fucking retard

• +1
bad quality bait btw

• JFL
No stupid because
Well yes?
You didn't inject enough and the right amount you need to inject right around 50mg of pure vit A mix it with purified for the right amount of time until it does its thing and its right mixed you should be good to go i think you poured like 25mg which isnt enough for your desired results so try this for each eye it well give you blury vision at first but dont worry trust the process Bhai and youll be shocked by the results , you'll end u lighting your eye's iris colour by few shades but with this method youll go from T50 poopy eyes to A10 agarthain true Scandinavian Gojo saturo blue eyes, and there well be some possible positives too like better eye vision let alone the crazy halo youll get from ppl and the way they'll compliment you , but for serious better vision results i recommend to mix some Beta carotene there too , I would recommend the minimum of 100000IU in there , well this might not be a lot but we all know if you inject it directly into your body it well give better results, so now you know how to finally get lighter eyes with better vision so you can slay and see a hot big bunda stacy from a mile away , good luck bhai

• +1
No stupid because

You didn't inject enough and the right amount you need to inject right around 50mg of pure vit A mix it with purified for the right amount of time until it does its thing and its right mixed you should be good to go i think you poured like 25mg which isnt enough for your desired results so try this for each eye it well give you blury vision at first but dont worry trust the process Bhai and youll be shocked by the results , you'll end u lighting your eye's iris colour by few shades but with this method youll go from T50 poopy eyes to A10 agarthain true Scandinavian Gojo saturo blue eyes, and there well be some possible positives too like better eye vision let alone the crazy halo youll get from ppl and the way they'll compliment you , but for serious better vision results i recommend to mix some Beta carotene there too , I would recommend the minimum of 100000IU in there , well this might not be a lot but we all know if you inject it directly into your body it well give better results, so now you know how to finally get lighter eyes with better vision so you can slay and see a hot big bunda stacy from a mile away , good luck bhai
That actually sounds pretty damn good?
Images 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back