I intentionally cracked my phone screen to look lower inhib

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I read here that in a guy’s has a cracked phone screen it means that he is low inhib and possibly a chad. So I dropped my phone on the floor until it had a crack. The home button isn’t working anymore but I think that’s this may actually work. This better work since it costs like $100 to replace the iPhone screen if I want to go back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ElliotRodgerJr, Limerencel and 8 others
I read here that in a guy’s has a cracked phone screen it means that he is low inhib and possibly a chad. So I dropped my phone on the floor until it had a crack. The home button isn’t working anymore but I think that’s this may actually work. This better work since it costs like $100 to replace the iPhone screen if I want to go back.

IQ the size of @HorribleTeeth's dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Nibba, dogtown and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Limerencel, kobecel and 2 others
This is partially true tbh. An Incel has a perfect conditioned Samsung whereas Chad has an iphone that looked like it went through 3 world wars

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 206 and Extra Chromosome
This is partially true tbh. An Incel has a perfect conditioned Samsung whereas Chad has an iphone that looked like it went through 3 world wars
Let us keep this method on the down low to prevent normies from ascending.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Did you atleast do it with other people around

Low inhib move tbh

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What kind of iphone ? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Aslong as it looks broken from drunk partying ig. It won’t help you at all though you autist, you should have went clubbing and you probably would have broke it well black out drunk (fun)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Did you atleast do it with other people around
I did it at my house. If girls see my phone now they'll consider me as low inhib and possibly a chad.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
this is advanced autism

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
Your posts are unironically hilarious. Keep making them.

This is copy pasta from a year old incels.is thread:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, kobecel and Insomniac
This is copy pasta from a year old incels.is thread:

b u s t e d

• +1
Reactions: Ryo_Hazuki
Niggas is crazy.

Lol a lot of people who are very active have cracked phone screens so it this could be legit in a way.

If you dont go caseless its over for you.

Didn't read

Autism incarnate tbh