I interacted with a women pedophile today

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I was working, simply put I sell electronics and help people with some minor technical difficulties.

This one very fat, old, deshivelled looking woman came up to me cause she had problems with her gmail. She asked me to organise her account and create maps within the mail program. I did as I was told, only thing is I had to look through her mails.
Shit was full of weird shit, there were mails she got from the local police department, mails titled ‘assault and sexual harassment of a minor case’, mails from random ass actual people talking with her about genuine weird shit.
I didn’t have time to actually go through those mails, glad I didn’t JFL.

That was it, I was creeped out asf. Then she was mentioning she had problems at home with her wifi being not able to pair with her phone. I asked her if she has any other electronics that can connect to wifi. She said yes, I have a couple pc’s that work but just my phone doesn’t.
I’m like the fuck
Who has multiple pc’s. Shady shit numero 2

Then she asked me if the linux search engine is available for her phone. First off, who the fuck uses linux. Second, if you use linux you’re on some weird shady shit. She said she used linux on all her pc’s but she wants it for her phone too.

I simply told her yea we can not help you with that, you’ll have to look online. She went away then or atleast we thought :fuk:

Get this, she sat on a bench in front of our store for 2 hours staring at me and my co workers. Not to mention while we were talking she was touching my shoulder sometimes or just you know ‘slapping’ my arm when she was laughing.

Weirdest shit I’ve ever been through, I felt like I was living through the show baby reindeer in 10 mins jfl

I was scared asf she would follow me home, but gladly she didn’t or I atleast hope so :fuk:

Not only men are incels weirdos, women are actual weirdos too. You would just never know by looking at them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I was working, simply put I sell electronics and help people with some minor technical difficulties.

This one very fat, old, deshivelled looking woman came up to me cause she had problems with her gmail. She asked me to organise her account and create maps within the mail program. I did as I was told, only thing is I had to look through her mails.
Shit was full of weird shit, there were mails she got from the local police department, mails titled ‘assault and sexual harassment of a minor case’, mails from random ass actual people talking with her about genuine weird shit.

That was it, I was creeped out asf. Then she was mentioning she had problems at home with her wifi being not able to pair with her phone. I asked her if she has any other electronics that can connect to wifi. She said yes, I have a couple pc’s that work but just my phone doesn’t.
I’m like the fuck

Then she asked me if the linux search engine is available for her phone. First off, who the fuck uses linux. Second, if you use linux you’re on some weird shady shit. She said she used linux on all her pc’s but she wants it for her phone too.

I simply told her yea we can not help you with that, you’ll have to look online. She went away then or atleast we thought :fuk:

Get this, she sat on a bench in front of our store for 2 hours staring at me and my co workers. Not to mention while we were talking she was touching my shoulder sometimes or just you know ‘slapping’ my arm when she was laughing.

Weirdest shit I’ve ever been through, I felt like I was living through the show baby reindeer in 10 mins jfl

I was scared asf she would follow me home, but gladly she didn’t or I atleast hope so :fuk:

Not only men are incels weirdos, women are actual weirdos too. You would just never know by looking at them
A female pedophile isnt a real thing lmao. If a women older then me would ve fucked me in middle school i would ve been the king of the school

• +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer

I’m like the fuck

Granny can get it idc:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Gaygymmaxx
A female pedophile isnt a real thing lmao. If a women older then me would ve fucked me in middle school i would ve been the king of the school
this nigga woman is fat and old