I invite everyone with t-levels above 500ng...

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
...to join my army of looting and pillaging soldiers. We will just be a pack of looksmaxers starting out in some shithole country south of Russia, and we will steal tanks and weapons and build our own state in some shithole and fight to death for our brotherhood. We will loot the cities and some of us will attain hero status, those will be granted access to several loyal jbs. Imagine housefights, everybody weaponed with a kalashnikov, and kill some muzzies, just for the fun of it.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, Lux and HowAmIAlive123
1000 ng/dl + squad where you at?

Meghan Army mogs bro
Just join us
We also have the High T army as our allies

>1000 ng/dl squad
then it's just us two and some roiders, same with the military, the entry barrier can't be too high or nobody will join (we need cannon fodder too)

Meghan Army mogs bro
Just join us
We also have the High T army as our allies
I'm actually serious. And I would never worship a woman that can't do anything except for looking pretty.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6629
additional requirement is being breastfed for atleast one year, sorry boyo.
Fuck your shit gang idc , @deer Meghan and DiCaprio gang for life

• Love it
Reactions: deer
Fuck your shit gang idc , @deer Meghan and DiCaprio gang for life
this is not a gang, I'm being serious about it. Like in real life. Imagine how the world could look like if everybody would be like me.

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Where we meeting up?

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
then it's just us two and some roiders, same with the military, the entry barrier can't be too high or nobody will join (we need cannon fodder too)

I'm actually serious. And I would never worship a woman that can't do anything except for looking pretty.
Gigahighiq³