I invited a girl for a date today.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I wrote her: If youre down, lets meet this week for a drink/food, I have holidays.

Her answer: Ahh nice. Yes we could.

I guess she is not interested and it doesnt make sense to write again? Should I just stop answering?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and truthhurts
I wrote her: If youre down, lets meet this week for a drink/food, I have holidays.

I guess she is not interested and it doesnt make sense to write again? Should I just stop answering?
She will probably go on a date with you, she will eat the food, u will pay the bills, then she ghosts you. Nah seriously see how the date goes. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and NZb6Air
It seems you've requested an evaluation of your romantic chemistry with this stranger, however I believe you haven't provided enough material for my algorithm to run the simulation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and truthhurts
She will probably go on a date with you, she will eat the food, u will pay the bills, then she ghosts you. Nah seriously see how the date goes. :feelsokman:
I kissed her yesterday at a club and almost took her home. She also insisted on paying for some round of drinks.
From the energy of her answer, I dont think she is really invested in the date idea. Otherwise she would have said "yeah that sounds great, maybe on Thursday?"

Maybe its because I pushed hard for a lay, and really acted like a player.
She told me multiple times that she is looking for something real and doesnt want a ons.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Don’t even try to make it seem like you’re joking, that’s what will happen for sure, like I’m being deadass

• +1
Reactions: notmog98 and truthhurts
I kissed her yesterday at a club and almost took her home. She also insisted on paying for some round of drinks.
From the energy of her answer, I dont think she is really invested in the date idea.

She told me multiple times that she is looking for something real and doesnt want a ons.
Do you mog her? How old is she? Women in their young 20s are still about the dick carousel. Don’t forget get that buddy boyo :feelsokman:

Do you mog her? How old is she? Women in their young 20s are still about the dick carousel. Don’t forget get that buddy boyo :feelsokman:
Yes I mog her. She told me I am really handsome.
She is pretty chubby, 24, tattooed, extensions, lip filler, piercings. Looks like a club slut.
But still many guys are desperate to fuck her. I would even date and ltr her out of no options.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
Yes I mog her. She told me I am really handsome.
She is pretty chubby, 24, tattooed, extensions, lip filler, piercings. Looks like a club slut.
But still many guys are desperate to fuck her. I would even date and ltr her out of no options.
What would u rate her? Mtb? Hab? and so on. Maybe she needs you as an betaprovider (don’t take it harshly). Go on the date with her and ask her about her past type shit. See how it goes and stuff like that. If she knows, that some guys trynna fuck her, then she has many options. To ltr her you must be an outstanding guy compared to others type shit:feelsokman:

What would u rate her? Mtb? Htb? and so on. Maybe she needs you as an betaprovider (don’t take it harshly). Go on the date with her and ask her about her past type shit. See how it goes and stuff like that. If she knows, that some guys trynna fuck her, then she has many options. To ltr her you must be an outstanding guy compared to others type shit:feelsokman:

What would u rate her? Mtb? Hab? and so on. Maybe she needs you as an betaprovider (don’t take it harshly). Go on the date with her and ask her about her past type shit. See how it goes and stuff like that. If she knows, that some guys trynna fuck her, then she has many options. To ltr her you must be an outstanding guy compared to others type shit:feelsokman:
From what she told me, most guys just want to have sex with her. So I guess playing the LTR card with her could be a lot better than just hooking up. Do you really think she will come to the date if she just wrote: "Yes we could"
She is around the looks level of the girl here btw:
IMG 5276

• +1
Over
When will niggas learn the path to enlightenment?

• JFL
From what she told me, most guys just want to have sex with her. So I guess playing the LTR card with her could be a lot better than just hooking up. Do you really think she will come to the date if she just wrote: "Yes we could"
She is around the looks level of the girl here btw:
View attachment 3107036
Bro idk honestly. Maybe she needs some emotional attachment, that’s why she is looking for a ltr. Don’t overthink too much. See how things play out:feelsokman:

fuck i hate foids they think they are super fucking special ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just wrote her: I am in London and back on wednesday evening. Otherwise there is the event xy on the weekend.
Her answer 15min later: okay have fun in London.
I guess its over for me? Otherwise she would have made an offer for a date?

She wants you to try harder to prove yourself. Msg again with, "Please, go out with me."

She might reply, "I already said yes, are you retarded or something?"

Then react, "You know what, fuck you. I don't need this shit right now. Burn in hell, Cunt."

go on the date and dont do anything retarded

From the energy of her answer, I dont think she is really invested in the date idea. Otherwise she would have said "yeah that sounds great, maybe on Thursday?"

Suspected she is LTR only
Why don’t you try it out?

Maybe her English is just bad:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane