I Jestered So Hard I Killed Somebody (BP Chronicles)

S

sb23

Mistral
Jestering makes you an evil person, putting down the unfortunate as a sorry attempt to impress peers. This story will detail how I contributed to someones suicide.

Setting The Scene
This story takes place when I was 10 years old. The street I live(d) on had several junkies who would always shout and argue so naturally I grew to dislike them viewing them as bad people, who should be shamed.

I was at home with my best friend who was better than me in every metric (chad). He has always been far taller than me and is currently 6'5, robust 'prettyboy' since a young age, has always had success with girls and was also really good at sports (competing at the highest levels). I honestly never understood why he was friends with me so felt I had to prove myself via jestering and putting others down.

The Act
I was staring out of the window when I saw someone who I assumed was a junkie due to them walking with a limp and having unkept facial hair. I called my friend over then pointed out of the window laughing at him saying something along the lines of 'look, I told you there were always junkies here'. I made it as obvious as possible because of my dislike towards junkies, I wanted to shame him.

My mum saw me doing this and explained to me that he had a limp because of a motorcycle accident he was in and was an extremely kind man. She had told me about him in the past, I just didn't recognise him. This made me feel guilty for a good while after, deservedly so.

The Consequences
Fast forward 7 years, he had drunk himself to death, dying in his apartment alone. I think I undoubtedly played a part in his suicide and this probably would have likely never happened if I hadn't jestered.

Another reminder to never jester.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and castizo
Jestering makes you an evil person, putting down the unfortunate as a sorry attempt to impress peers. This story will detail how I contributed to someones suicide.

Setting The Scene
This story takes place when I was 10 years old. The street I live(d) on had several junkies who would always shout and argue so naturally I grew to dislike them viewing them as bad people, who should be shamed.

I was at home with my best friend who was better than me in every metric (chad). He has always been far taller than me and is currently 6'5, robust 'prettyboy' since a young age, has always had success with girls and was also really good at sports (competing at the highest levels). I honestly never understood why he was friends with me so felt I had to prove myself via jestering and putting others down.

The Act
I was staring out of the window when I saw someone who I assumed was a junkie due to them walking with a limp and having unkept facial hair. I called my friend over then pointed out of the window laughing at him saying something along the lines of 'look, I told you there were always junkies here'. I made it as obvious as possible because of my dislike towards junkies, I wanted to shame him.

My mum saw me doing this and explained to me that he had a limp because of a motorcycle accident he was in and was an extremely kind man. She had told me about him in the past, I just didn't recognise him. This made feel guilty for a good while after, deservedly so.

The Consequences
Fast forward 7 years, he had drunk himself to death, dying in his apartment alone. I think I undoubtedly played apart in this and feel. I played a part in his suicide and this probably would have likely never happened if I hadn't jestered.

Dnr

Screenshot 2024 09 26 at 154430

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lokki and abuserr007

Setting The Scene

The Act

My mum saw me doing this and explained to me that he had a limp because of a motorcycle accident he was in and was an extremely kind man. She had told me about him in the past, I just didn't recognise him. This made me feel guilty for a good while after, deservedly so.

The Consequences
Fast forward 7 years, he had drunk himself to death, dying in his apartment alone. I think I undoubtedly played a part in his suicide and this probably would have likely never happened if I hadn't jestered.

actually crazy, repent OP

• +1
Reactions: sb23

Setting The Scene

The Act

The Consequences

• So Sad
Reactions: sb23