I jestermaxx a lot, so I will create a new personality. Any advice?

twojei

twojei

Diamond
I will create a new personality. I need to use a social mask because not using one is fucking me a lot. I don't want to reveal my true nature so that the normies can take advantage of me. It is good to jestermaxx indeed, it helps me to laugh at the pain and the absurdity of life, but there are times when I take it too far, and I end up looking weird and ridiculing myself in front of others.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
no such thing, you are who you are

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
also personality is genetic but also kinda like a leveling up thing. its gained through experience you cant just fake it i mean you can but you'll look goofy and non authentic. all in all the base is genetic but you can definently add on to it since we all evolve.

• +1
Just be yourself :bluepill:

• Love it
I will create a new personality. I need to use a social mask because not using one is fucking me a lot. I don't want to reveal my true nature so that the normies can take advantage of me. It is good to jestermaxx indeed, it helps me to laugh at the pain and the absurdity of life, but there are times when I take it too far, and I end up looking weird and ridiculing myself in front of others.
i bet ur a manlet u faggot

Stop jestermaxxing

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei and Timmy
i want to crush u in the ground like a rat

• +1
Not a good idea

• +1
Looksmax so people wpuld accept you

• +1