Reactions: ey88
I joined because my retarded self thought this was similar to .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Kao, cooldude1231 and 2 others
I always had 300 insecurities now I have 30000

• +1
acne is modern days abused dogs excuse. I drink my own sperm and eat raw meat with 10 raw eggs. (i dont shower either use any jews product) guess what? No acne and all test that desire to slay trillion whores

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and ey88
i had a few insecurities pre joining but my first year i actually was ready to kms cuz of my chin recession. thankfully my jaw grew but i was ready to rope after taking pics and getting rates

• +1
acne is modern days abused dogs excuse. I drink my own sperm and eat raw meat with 10 raw eggs. (i dont shower either use any jews product) guess what? No acne and all test that desire to slay trillion whores
Niggas said he doesn't shower

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, BroMinBoss and ey88
I was studying orthodontics/jaw surgery and tmj treatment before i stumbled on this forum.

Now i hate jews and will never love myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and ey88
i’m a tiktokcel from when i had tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Robert_, ey88 and n9wiff
I recall believing that when my pimples were gone I'd slay. That never played out. As for how I joined this forum, I used to post on bb.com misc and noticed that all the funny members who kept getting banned were going to a new forum called Lookism, so I went thither which naturally ended up in my being here. There was a big war back then betwixt the bb.com misc and Lookism. Ah heh, the tales I could tell you youngins.

• +1
I recall believing that when my pimples were gone I'd slay. That never played out. As for how I joined this forum, I used to post on bb.com misc and noticed that all the funny members who kept getting banned were going to a new forum called Lookism, so I went thither which naturally ended up in my being here. There was a big war back then betwixt the bb.com misc and Lookism. Ah heh, the tales I could tell you youngins.
I wish I found out about forums earlier

Acne was my only insecurity

I got rid of my acne, but now I have 100 other insecurities
check your water hardness, anything but osmosis based or ion exchanged filtered water destoryed your hair and skin barrier

• +1