I js got banned from discord, I feel like shit

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
I had a 4 year old account, I lost all of my servers and online friends, ig, it was a sign to make me stop rotting, idk, I feel like shit nonetheless, now all I have is a stupid alt from 2021

fucking discord, don't joke about your age or send NSFW or whatever, brutal asf there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jonnyboi, NateJacobs, N1666 and 5 others
fucking lol at rotting on censored forums / websites

THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHERE YOU CAN SAY NIGGER LOUDLY AND PROUDLY

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Sprinkles, omnilegent and 5 others
fucking lol at rotting on censored forums / websites

THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHERE YOU CAN SAY NIGGER LOUDLY AND PROUDLY
bro I never had any issues, even after doing the worst utterly crimes I never had an issue, I was js chatting and got suspended in mid sending text, fuck bro I'm low-key sad ngl, mostly because of my friends that can't know I got banned now they assume I'm dead ig

bro I never had any issues, even after doing the worst utterly crimes I never had an issue, I was js chatting and got suspended in mid sending text, fuck bro I'm low-key sad ngl, mostly because of my friends that can't know I got banned now they assume I'm dead ig
why no irl friends

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
why no irl friends
I do have irl friends, but they are nowhere as good and close as my online ones, my irl friends are low IQ dumb monkeys normies, my Online's ones understood me a lil yk

• +1
Reactions: microsoft and cavy
I do have irl friends, but they are nowhere as good and close as my online ones, my irl friends are low IQ dumb monkeys normies, my Online's ones understood me a lil yk
I AM ONE OF THE ONLINE ONES, HEH.

also whyd u get banned :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::cautious::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
are the online ones blackpilled? i have the same issue irl low iq normies are hard to be around

• +1
I AM ONE OF THE ONLINE ONES, HEH.

also whyd u get banned :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::cautious::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Randomly said "minimum age requirement broken" jfl, even though my set date is good, someone reported me idk bro, it's weird asf, I never said I'm below 14

• JFL
Reactions: cavy
I'd take being a nigger over a paki every day of the week
Screenshot 2024 06 05 at 104842pm

Randomly said "minimum age requirement broken" jfl, even though my set date is good, someone reported me idk bro, it's weird asf, I never said I'm below 14
loooool pm me ur new discord

• +1
are the online ones blackpilled? i have the same issue irl low iq normies are hard to be around
they aren't blackpilled, and not from this community, but another one, still doesn't matter, they were really good and I can't stand irl normies or my friend group it's insufferably retarded

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Don’t participate public incel servers, that’s how ur account gets nuked for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, N1666, Clark69 and 1 other person
Don’t participate public incel servers, that’s how ur account gets nuked for no reason
I wasn't in that type of server, but more of hangout+looksmaxing ones, I don't fw with Incels one they all make me even more depressed, doesn't matter tho, ig I just have to move on

Bahhahaha first time. I remember getting mad at my first ban 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve been banned like 15+ times since then and lost 3 servers too cuz of personal beef with discord staff

• +1
Bahhahaha first time. I remember getting mad at my first ban 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve been banned like 15+ times since then and lost 3 servers too cuz of personal beef with discord staff
You must be a sigma then :ogre:

Bro tbh, it's not even ab the ban because I'd have expected it, but it's the fact that it was sudden, no explanation given, and I didn't commit anything against the rules, but even that I don't really give a fuck

more ab my friends that don't know my current situation so if I don't respond they get mad n shi

Bro tbh, it's not even ab the ban because I'd have expected it, but it's the fact that it was sudden, no explanation given, and I didn't commit anything against the rules, but even that I don't really give a fuck

more ab my friends that don't know my current situation so if I don't respond they get mad n shi
Yea same thing happen to me originally and ID SaY 90% of discord users who were initially got banned as well. Like it’s been a problem since 2020 I’d say like discord fucking sucks genuinely garbage company garbage app garbage staff garbage fucking users.

Discord’s peak was 2018

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skull Issue, Clark69 and PeakIncels
Yea same thing happen to me originally and ID SaY 90% of discord users who were initially got banned as well. Like it’s been a problem since 2020 I’d say like discord fucking sucks genuinely garbage company garbage app garbage staff garbage fucking users.

Discord’s peak was 2018
fr, nowadays they are ruining everything in that app, I legit can't understand shit, the menu is so confusionary too, the old ui was just better but they had to change it jfl

plus like you said their discord staff is truly ass, they respond weeks later after the suspended account is no longer avaible to gain back access

This happened to me except my 2019 account. You get over it fast. Trust me, discord is dead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, Skull Issue and PeakIncels
This happened to me except my 2019 account. You get over it fast. Trust me, discord is dead.
I can only move on, since if they even want to help me, it gonna be after a few weeks and my account is already permanently deleted

Discord’s peak was 2018
Legit. Used to be so chill, and a lot of cool people with unique personalities were everywhere on the app. Now Discord is filled with a bunch of failed normie zoomers, no individuality exists

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ElTruecel
I can only move on, since if they even want to help me, it gonna be after a few weeks and my account is already permanently deleted
Yep, they did the same thing. Discord Support is ass. Best to just create a new account and forget about it

• +1
I wasn't in that type of server, but more of hangout+looksmaxing ones, I don't fw with Incels one they all make me even more depressed, doesn't matter tho, ig I just have to move on
Thats the shit I mean. If blackpill is underlying theme and everyone can invite anyone, it’s getting nuked.

• +1