I just ascended cutting my hair by MYSELF

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

I sell morphs
Im growing a goatie and only trimmed the sides. Then with a scissor cut my long hair and i cooked so hard. I look fucking sexy.
Great success!

Got ios from foids, good mood even had confidence and insanely high T. Skin is getting better too. Life is letting go off my balls and showing me the brighter side

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, likenesss, 97baHater and 2 others

Got ios from foids, good mood even had confidence and insanely high T. Skin is getting better too. Life is letting go off my balls and showing me the brighter side
And then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Ultimate Subhuman™
Men look better with long hair you dumb or autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and likenesss
How long though? Like shoulder level or something like medium long like the flow
It was just wushy wushy long hair, not too crazy long, and an unkept 2week beard. Gained +1psl just by cutting hair

What's this shit song that gives the same vibe as this, is this dude NAFRI?

The song is an absolute banger, but the title is „dream“ and the lyrics are „it was all just a dream“ but you‘re non german so you didn‘t get the joke

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
To each their own

Yeah nigga how do you expect me to get the joke, is there a reason why he dresses, and has the same hairstyle as french Nafri?
Just rapper pheno probably

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
How long though? Like shoulder level or something like medium long like the flow
The longer the better its natural thats why femLes get ugly when they cut their hair it would be the same for men

what type of cut do u have