I just ate lunch for 3 and a half hours

gigell

gigell

Kraken
This is my biggest problem , even without a phone it takes me too long to eat my food

I dont know what to do , I cam late from school so i started lunch at 18:30 and finished at 22:00

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, noobs, Kofri727 and 1 other person
i usually finish my food super fast and then want more after

Increase appetite by increasing energy expenditure. Exercise or at least walk on a treadmill.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
how dude it takes me forever
i’m just hungry and i take bites, wash it down with water, then take another bite and i use sauce to make it tastier and i focus on eating tasty foods too

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This is my biggest problem , even without a phone it takes me too long to eat my food

I dont know what to do , I cam late from school so i started lunch at 18:30 and finished at 22:00
I have similar issue but obviously not for that long. Do you have early satiety? gastroparesis? other stomach conditions? Reflux?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I have similar issue but obviously not for that long. Do you have early satiety? gastroparesis? other stomach conditions? Reflux?
reflux only sometimes , i just feel unmotivated to eat. I usually chew meat like its gum just dont feel motivated. I dont know how to explain

do you eat it dry or drink smth with it?

reflux only sometimes , i just feel unmotivated to eat. I usually chew meat like its gum just dont feel motivated. I dont know how to explain
I feel we have the same issue. I've been suffering from early satiety and gastroparesis for years now and living on omeprazole and other antacids, + more too. I'm severely underweight and have trouble eating. I don't finish my meals and I only eat 2 times a day. I would just suggest eating moist food and meat that are softer(works for me a little)
(I would also get my stomach checked if I were you) This issue happened to me ever since I got my appendix removed but doctors claimed that the surgery and my current stomach conditions does not have anything to do with each other. Just drink your food maybe. Smaller meals are the way to go

• +1
I feel we have the same issue. I've been suffering from early satiety and gastroparesis for years now and living on omeprazole and other antacids, + more too. I'm severely underweight and have trouble eating. I don't finish my meals and I only eat 2 times a day. I would just suggest eating moist food and meat that are softer(works for me a little)
(I would also get my stomach checked if I were you) This issue happened to me ever since I got my appendix removed but doctors claimed that the surgery and my current stomach conditions does not have anything to do with each other. Just drink your food maybe. Smaller meals are the way to go
wait wait wait wait

something is adding up

I also got my appendix removed in 2021

• Woah
Reactions: Kofri727
wait wait wait wait

something is adding up

I also got my appendix removed in 2021
No fcking way lol?? I got mine removed 4 years ago. Guess there must be something to do with it?????

• +1
nigga do u eat in slow motion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727 and gigell
Maybe try chicken porridge , works for me
I sound like a prick rn but im very picky I only like a few textures

Also my diet is limited: Rice , sweet potatoes , steak , veal , lamb , fruits , milk , organs

• Hmm...
Why did you come back

I sound like a prick rn but im very picky I only like a few textures

Also my diet is limited: Rice , sweet potatoes , steak , veal , lamb , fruits , milk , organs
Not sure then. I do have 1 question though. Do you take really long to digest your food? There was once I ate only lunch and felt full for the whole day

• +1
Not sure then. I do have 1 question though. Do you take really long to digest your food? There was once I ate only lunch and felt full for the whole day
no but I get full very fast which makes me even harder to eat my food

If I eat it fast it feels like torture

no but I get full very fast which makes me even harder to eat my food

If I eat it fast it feels like torture
Get full very fast - Probably from early satiety.
Do you at least chew your food a lot? Like grind the food to liquid state in your mouth before swallowing? Might help. I know many clowns who don't chew their food properly ends up having indigestion and slowly leading to chronic indigestion with even more poor habits.

• +1
Get full very fast - Probably from early satiety.
Do you at least chew your food a lot? Like grind the food to liquid state in your mouth before swallowing? Might help. I know many clowns who don't chew their food properly ends up having indigestion and slowly leading to chronic indigestion with even more poor habits.
yup I do chew a lot , sometimes make well done steaks and use them instead of gum. I still believe chewing could be cope

• +1
I'm a little slow so I'm guessing your last statement is referring to masseter muscle growth? :lul::lul:. At this point I don't know what to say man. I've been to the doctors many times and these retards keep prescribing me the same fucking shit and its not helping. Only a random miracle could help. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1