I just ate my own cum

asdvek

asdvek

DISCLAMER: It's not gay. People these days seem to not know the definition of "gay". It's not homosexuality. It's literally a liquid that my own body produces, ITS ONLY GAY IF I EAT ANOTHER MANS, WHICH IS SOMETHING I WOULD REFRAIN FROM. Don't come here saying im gay and shit. It's literally NOT GAY. It's my own bodies sperm. It's MINE. It's MY SPERM. It's my SEMEN. IT'S MINE. PRODUCED FROM MY BODY. It's not homosexual to eat your own cum. Because it's mine.

Anyways it didnt taste good ngl, I did it bc i cummed on the desktop (couldnt hold it while edging so i thought might as well do it on the desktop so easier to clean) and i was gonna clean it with a towel and shit but my mom entered the house and i quickly lick it off and clean it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Phxx, iabsolvejordan and 4 others
DISCLAMER: It's not gay. People these days seem to not know the definition of "gay". It's not homosexuality. It's literally a liquid that my own body produces, ITS ONLY GAY IF I EAT ANOTHER MANS, WHICH IS SOMETHING I WOULD REFRAIN FROM. Don't come here saying im gay and shit. It's literally NOT GAY. It's my own bodies sperm. It's MINE. It's MY SPERM. It's my SEMEN. IT'S MINE. PRODUCED FROM MY BODY. It's not homosexual to eat your own cum. Because it's mine.

Anyways it didnt taste good ngl, I did it bc i cummed on the desktop (couldnt hold it while edging so i thought might as well do it on the desktop so easier to clean) and i was gonna clean it with a towel and shit but my mom entered the house and i quickly lick it off and clean it.
I JUST FUCKED MY TESTOSTERONE VIAL AND IT SCRATCHED MY DICK

I JUST FUCKED MY TESTOSTERONE VIAL AND IT SCRATCHED MY DICK
Wtf we're like twins i always do that too, i use my steroids as lubrication

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Gaygymmaxx and android

Anyways it didnt taste good ngl, I did it bc i cummed on the desktop (couldnt hold it while edging so i thought might as well do it on the desktop so easier to clean) and i was gonna clean it with a towel and shit but my mom entered the house and i quickly lick it off and clean itup
ok fagcel

Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, ShowerMaxxing and NoLongerHuman
how did it taste

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Next step of raw meat movement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, NoLongerHuman, Kroker and 3 others

Why did my boy @Nigger find this on ur phone when I paid him 3 Siberian shekels to hack you ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newkid, Donkeyballs, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Fucking faggot

Reported

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 6PSLcel
Low bioavailability. Probably not worth implementing in the long run, but will try to see if I notice any benefits.

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

Rate the taste on psl scale

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
This guy is gonna self penetrate very soon

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Read every single word

• +1
Mirin the experiementation👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 boyo, divine protein shakes are the way alhamdullilah

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and slavicpsycho

Mirin inhib

• +1
Who unbanned this faggot