I just ate raw liver . Cooked tongue , cooked brain , cooked eyes , cooked testicles and im rating them 1-10

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
Raw liver is unexpectedly good and isnt hard to eat 7/10

Tongue : very hard to chew on and takes a while felt like vomiting after didnt though 4/10

Brain : mushy and has a weird texture felt bitter on my mouth very bad 3/10

Balls : tastes like a worse version of chicken also has a weird texture never again 2/10

Eyes : dont taste like anything tbh 7/10

Fyi i tasted them for pure enjoyment and curiosity i dont even know if theyre good for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, sportsmogger, Surfsup and 1 other person
expected from a fat murican snicker doodlegum nigger with a palate sensitive only to crunchips and coca, please commit suicide

cooked brain is 10/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MA_ascender, Pneuma Palingenesis, sportsmogger and 1 other person
expected from a fat murican snicker doodlegum nigger with a palate sensitive only to crunchips and coca, please commit suicide

cooked brain is 10/10
it had some blood clats not enjoyable tongue and eyes i dont mind eating again

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and NZb6Air
it had some blood clats not enjoyable tongue and eyes i dont mind eating again
lol what, there's nothing besides the consistent buttery texture of the brain, u just ate a very shitty one

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and violentrose

cooked brain is 10/10
10/10 for prions maybe

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and violentrose
been 20 years
They are normally dormant for a long time and then it happens. Here in the UK, they used to feed beef cattle with the spines and brains of other animals causing CJD outbreaks.

They are normally dormant for a long time and then it happens. Here in the UK, they used to feed beef cattle with the spines and brains of other animals causing a CJD outbreaks.
nigger stop saying retard shit

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Saint Casanova
nigger stop saying retard shit
The United Kingdom was afflicted with an outbreak of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, also known as "mad cow disease"), and its human equivalent variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (vCJD), in the 1980s and 1990s. Over four million head of cattle were slaughtered in an effort to contain the outbreak, and 178 people died after contracting vCJD through eating infected beef. A political and public health crisis resulted, and British beef was banned from export to numerous countries around the world, with some bans remaining in place until as late as 2019.[1]

• +1
Reactions: violentrose and NZb6Air