i just blackpilled my dad lmao

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
basically my dad found my roids and confronted me i talkef e him for 3 hrs abt the blackpill and hes blackpilled now lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Whatever, mrriceguyreturn and 8 others
Don't forget to tell him about the gonial angle, that will get him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki, Never Get Up, try2beme and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Was he redpilled before at least?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and heyheyheybro22
I don't think so

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
That's not enough.
Do you think people can be conditioned in three hours, on those things? You've only skimmed the surface.
Besides, you don't need to do it with your father.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Imretarded?
Bluepilled
Is he high IQ? i don't think a 50yo normie would just swallow the blackpill in a heartbeat, even for most of us i think it had a transition period of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, mrriceguyreturn, noonespecial and 2 others
That's not enough.
Do you think people can be conditioned in three hours on these things? You've only skimmed the surface.
I showed him alot of studies and tinder experiments and examoles drom my school and a bunch of other shit i forgot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Is he high IQ? i don't think a 50yo normie would just swallow the blackpill in a heartbeat, even for most of us i think it had a transition period of time
ye he is but maybe hes just acting so i can shut up but he was probably convinced

That's not enough.
Do you think people can be conditioned in three hours, on those things? You've only skimmed the surface.
I can't believe OP is turning his dad into a roid coper. Blackpill him on tretinoin snd prettyboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, mrriceguyreturn, noonespecial and 3 others
I showed him alot of studies and tinder experiments and examoles drom my school and a bunch of other shit i forgot
I repeat what I said. But why the fuck do you have to convince your father?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I repeat what I said. But why the fuck do you have to convince your father?
Cuz he saw my roids, asked me why i took them, i said for my face, he asked why, then i explained

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
ye he is but maybe hes just acting so i can shut up but he was probably convinced
Maybe he had thought about this subject before? or he's probably thinking about it on a surface level, like height and size correlates with dominance, looking good will get you more women and financial success depending on the job or get you treated better, subhumans have an impossible life, but like really surface level stuff that most people could figure out with a basic talk or just analyzing their enviorment

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, noonespecial, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
The only way your Dad would understand is if he was a struggle cuck who accepted your whorish mum just to have someone to be with. He knows your mum's a slut.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
The only way your Dad would understand is if he was a struggle cuck who accepted your whorish mum just to have someone to be with. He knows your mum's a slut.
Nah my mums pure and never ess e snyone b4 him and he isnt a cuck plus i explained to him hos bluepill is fske w irl examples

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
tell him about the halo effect best way to understand roidmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and heyheyheybro22
That's not enough.
Literally the dad proly just said yeah man and this nigga thinks he indoctrinates him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, lowiqNormie, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person