I just blackpilled my gf about hunter and prey eyes

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
We were having a conversation about eyes or some shit. And I asked her if she would stay with me if I had prey eyes. And she asked what were prey eyes, and I told her that prey eyes are eyes without brow ridge, high eyebrows, and big eyes without definition or hooding nor under eye support. I told her like prey animals. She told me that she also has hunter eyes, and I said me too. I told her that we indeed have great genetics. She told me what would I do if our kid had big eyes, and I said I would be disappointed. She said she would too. I totally blackpilled her. She is now disgusted by bug eyes. Its over for bug eye cels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 3526, shimada and 13 others
Out of all the people that use this forum I hate you the most. Your posts are top tier garbage. Wanted to let you know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, dogapm123, EckhartTollemaxx and 9 others
Out of all the people that use this forum I hate you the most. Your posts are top tier garbage. Wanted to let you know
Did I ask for your opinion fuck nigga? Get out of here before I fuck you up. Get lost punk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 3526, Effortless and 3 others
SHOW PICS OF YOUR EYES

Did I ask for your opinion fuck nigga? Get out of here before I fuck you up. Get lost punk
Ss

what a cruel world we live in

Says you nigga! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I am in absolute awe of this mans sheer heterosexuality
Indeed, son. He is a high T, high DHT and low E dark triad slayer.
73D5DC4E 8533 4A4D 8F50 4D382F641A59

Just be happy that you aren’t blind theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
she was already disgusted by them. you just made her aware on why and what she’s disgusted by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
We were having a conversation about eyes or some shit. And I asked her if she would stay with me if I had prey eyes. And she asked what were prey eyes, and I told her that prey eyes are eyes without brow ridge, high eyebrows, and big eyes without definition or hooding nor under eye support. I told her like prey animals. She told me that she also has hunter eyes, and I said me too. I told her that we indeed have great genetics. She told me what would I do if our kid had big eyes, and I said I would be disappointed. She said she would too. I totally blackpilled her. She is now disgusted by bug eyes. Its over for bug eye cels
Why were you even talking to her in the first place about eyes?

Soon she will dump your ass because she measured a niggas chin to philtrum ratio and it's more ideal than yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Mateusz74, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
ask her to rate you in psl

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Your child Will either way be ugly because its mixed

Does Blackops2cel's brother have prey eyes?

jxVYK8c.jpg

:cry:
Assuming from u saying ur mulatto
Mixed people are the biggest slayers in the world. Get out of here you crossdressing sissy

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
No most look like utter trash especially if the parents mix again
Keep barking you utter dog. I am now convinced you've been bullied by alpha mulattos in school. I'm utterly convinced

Your child Will either way be ugly because its mixed
I believe race mixing shouldn't be a thing, even for ethnicities of the same race, to a certain extent (depends upon the ethnicity being discussed).

Keep barking you utter dog. I am now convinced you've been bullied by alpha mulattos in school. I'm utterly convinced
Stop LARPing as an alpha, it makes you look like a tryhard.

03f441678f0d057c74d4dd9edbb57762

Do I have prey or hunter eyes?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Not a single pic was shown by op

Does squinting save my eye area?
Eyes are my number 1 priority when saving for surgeries.

Your eye area is good
NO

THIS IS ME WHEN NOT SQUINTING, this is just.... terrible

well weighing 50 kg and sleeping like every 3 nights doesn't help but

neither does tilting head up

Last edited:
Are you bug eyed?
As of this moment yes, but sleeping every night and gaining weight genuinely helps my eye area significantly
My eyes dont seem to protrude that much looking from the side if thats wym, just seems to be round orbitals and absolute shit fat storage

Notice how this dude constantly larps as a mulatto ebonics speaking 10/10 nigger yet he never ever engages in low inhib high t behavior like posting his face with a paper he only posts his dirty chicken legs.

you are pathetic. keep larping like you are anything to anyone you abused junkyard toilet dog