I just blocked my oneitis midchat, ending with "fuck off"

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I'm pretty sure she was about to blcok me, so i blocked her in advance.

i raged at her and told her she is just sth that makes me turned on. like many other woman, its just that you are younger. she threatened to tell on me in work.
i said i don't give a single fuck, which i truly don't lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and forevermirin
did u rape ur oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
she doesnt give a fuck either

she prolly getting railed by some normie as i type or plan for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
Jfl at getting angry at a woman, always your loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, tasmanian devil and 3 others
You need to slit your oneitis' throat with a rusty butter knife (in Minecraft).

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 45175
Jfl at getting angry at a woman, always your loss
Men simp to much after women, if you're vengeful and hateful towards women, you win. If you act rude to any foid who you find attractive but have no chance with, you're winning and you'll ultimately feel better...instead of simping for her and ultimately shedding tears after she rejects you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LVZZO, 6′2 still over and 2 others
Men simp to much after women, if you're vengeful and hateful towards women, you win. If you act rude to any foid who you find attractive but have no chance with, you're winning and you'll ultimately feel better...instead of simping for her and ultimately shedding tears after she rejects you.
Lmfao yes but this is his oneitis. Should've just stopped replying to her and cut communication. Being vengeful and hateful to woman doesn't do anything, all it does is confirm her feelings of that you were a dickhead all along! Then she has 0 shame or regret when getting chads dick the next night.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
how bro felt after this comment

IMG 5968

what she felt after half an hour of OP sending this

IMG 5969

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, LVZZO, fikki and 7 others
Lmfao yes but this is his oneitis. Should've just stopped replying to her and cut communication. Being vengeful and hateful to woman doesn't do anything, all it does is confirm her feelings of that you were a dickhead all along! Then she has 0 shame or regret when getting chads dick the next night.
Then when the Chads dump or ghost her, she'll feel the same way about them. You need to behave as if the woman in front of you is ugly. Thats when you really destroy her ego, no matter what looks level you're on as a guy.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Deleted member 8365
I'm pretty sure she was about to blcok me, so i blocked her in advance.

i raged at her and told her she is just sth that makes me turned on. like many other woman, its just that you are younger. she threatened to tell on me in work.
i said i don't give a single fuck, which i truly don't lol
Based asf

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Fr fr preach

• +1
Reactions: john2
Then when the Chads dump or ghost her, she'll feel the same way about them. You need to behave as if the woman in front of you is ugly. Thats when you really destroy her ego, no matter what looks level you're on as a guy.
Yes I agree with you on random woman you meet. Never give them attention

When chad pump & dumps her and follows up with a ghost she feels like shit, she doesnt think "oh fuck chad hes such a bitch" . Shes crying in her bed thinking shes unlovable. Thats where u really get them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and john2
Muh Chad dick

CHAD arent that common my incel, ask them to stop living rent free in your head my man

hmmm

gotta wonder how an iranian oneitis look like

:hnghn::hnghn:

Muh Chad dick

CHAD arent that common my incel, ask them to stop living rent free in your head my man
When I say chad I dont mean brad pitt my niguh. Im talking about htn + with options

Screenshot or it didnt happen

The incel pro max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
based

• +1
Reactions: john2
if you're vengeful and hateful towards women, you win. If you act rude to any foid who you find attractive but have no chance with, you're winning and you'll ultimately feel better...instead of simping for her and ultimately shedding tears after she rejects you.
Should've just stopped replying to her and cut communication. Being vengeful and hateful to woman doesn't do anything, all it does is confirm her feelings of that you were a dickhead all along! Then she has 0 shame or regret when getting chads dick the next night.
All girls start acting rude and indifferent when they don't want anything to do with you anymore
The way I view it now is as soon as she does this you can't back down, the worst thing a man can do is apologize and she lefts you in the void, that's the ultimate beta cuck behavior, call her out get into an argument and walk away if needed, in her mind she carries the guilt not you
If you really liked her you still will suffer for a while but you stood your ground as a man and in her mind she won't be guilt free and she look you up instead of down because you didn't act needy, it's an hypergamous chad trait just move to the next one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Psychophilly and john2
All girls start acting rude and indifferent when they don't want anything to do with you anymore
The way I view it now is as soon as she does this you can't back down, the worst thing a man can do is apologize and she lefts you in the void, that's the ultimate beta cuck behavior, call her out get into an argument and walk away if needed, in her mind she carries the guilt not you
If you really liked her you still will suffer for a while but you stood your ground as a man and in her mind she won't be guilt free and she look you up instead of down because you didn't act needy, it's an hypergamous chad trait just move to the next one
Wtf did i just read please never mention me ever thanks

you remain on her mind if youre indifferent to her indifference but when you simp and beg for her back she’ll forget u way faster, sometimes that’s what u want if the girl is below avg. for the actual decent girls I fucked I was indifferent all the way and yes it does work they come back around for dick again eventually even if u “cheated”

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO