Reactions: h111, Acion, rata999 and 2 others
This is the right approach tbh 👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, 6PSLcel and Deleted member 21467
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and Klasik616
Why? I did off Adam and Eve
Sex toys are satanic dehumanizing objects. Any proper male figure would beat you up if he found out you are doi g this faggotry in your free time

• +1
Reactions: h111, Deleted member 63781, noobs and 3 others
Sex toys are satanic dehumanizing objects. Any proper male figure would beat you up if he found out you are doi g this faggotry in your free time
Semitic tales. Satan doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
  • +1
Im excited

• +1
White brah ordering a sex toy while black brah is usin white women as a sex toy

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Definitely will be imagining my oneitis while fucking it
reminder that OP is 14

watch out your mom will find your cum stained pocket pussy pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and 0S4MA
bro got more posts than me in under a month

also I'm NOT mirin that rep ratio

• Hmm...
  • +1
send pic of it with you holding up 2 fingers or tales
When I get it maybe jfl
But I did get it istg. IM getting it discreetly delivered

• +1

@0S4MA pic of it

• JFL
  • Woah
sex toys were created by the jews to stop us from procreating. Burn that perversion now

sex toys were created by the jews to stop us from procreating. Burn that perversion now
Im 14. Not procreating anytime soon, i just need to fuck something bc i have a high sex drive

• +1
:lul: hopefully shipping doesn't fuck you over there is 0 explanation if your parents see this unlike a usual fleshlight or something
I could probably tell my dad and he wouldn't give a shit tbh. My mom would flip the house over though

• +1
I could probably tell my dad and he wouldn't give a shit tbh. My mom would flip the house over though
Also I caged irl at the last part. There really is no explanation for a giant synthetic ass with a pussy and tits arriving at our front door :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Im 14. Not procreating anytime soon, i just need to fuck something bc i have a high sex drive.
first, how negligent is your father that he allows this disgusting faggotry under his roof. Second, use your hand if you have to so that your first experience is better and you dont fuck up your expectations. Im 14 too and the male libido is a curse but dont do this shit.

first, how negligent is your father that he allows this disgusting faggotry under his roof. Second, use your hand if you have to so that your first experience is better and you dont fuck up your expectations. Im 14 too and the male libido is a curse but dont do this shit.
Nigga, I don't believe in semitic Jewish fairytales. Secondly, my dad doesn't know, retard, I bought it with my own debit card. And no, I'm instantgratificationcel. Need tom try now.

• +1
Nigga, I don't believe in semitic Jewish fairytales. Secondly, my dad doesn't know, retard, I bought it with my own debit card. And no, I'm instantgratificationcel. Need tom try now.
Like 5 irl friends of mine (including foids) have sex toys. I'm just joining the trainride. ALso no, they're not degenerate faggot weirdos. Mostly normies

• +1
  • +1
:lul: hopefully shipping doesn't fuck you over, there is 0 explanation if your parents see this unlike a usual fleshlight or something
I got it but im definitely returning it. works fine but i feel immense guilt and faggotry from using it.

You were right bro. I feel like a fucking faggot shitheel degenerate for using it. What should I do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Deleted member 63781
I feel like I just raped myself or something. I feel so uncomfortable and traumatized. Is this low-t tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
You were right bro. I feel like a fucking faggot shitheel degenerate for using it. What should I do
repent. I know you said you didn't believe in God but I truly think that's what you need. You could also do something like meditation to fix ur mental if you really dont want to do that.

It's so over

You just didn’t

• Hmm...
Reactions: rata999
Why? And what did it smell like
okay so I was trying too find my aunts coke she said she hid in her room :lul:and i just found it,smelled kinda like elmers glue it was a pink big

Vibrators

type device and tangy not a bad smell i got very horny off the smell lol had too rub one out in the restroom real quick:feelswhy::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
okay so I was trying too find my aunts coke she said she hid in her room :lul:and i just found it,smelled kinda like elmers glue it was a pink big

Vibrators

type device and tangy not a bad smell i got very horny off the smell lol had too rub one out in the restroom real quick:feelswhy::forcedsmile:
Did you ever go back into her room to try and find it again?

I used to buy anal beads to use on girls. I should have had them put them in their mouths before using them.

Stfu nigger

Stick it in between your mattress and the box spring. You'll cum harder if you hump it