I just buyed mk677

xevuxia

xevuxia

incel
i buyed 270 capsule of mk677 going to bulk now. Current height 184 cm i will report back to you guys if i grow taller
16M

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What is your bodyfat composition?

Around 12%
Good. Just don't do overdo mk677. See what dosage works for you the best. It's way too easy to go way above your surplus if not careful. Since you are lean don't worry about it too much. But stop once you get to 15-16% imo

i buyed 270 capsule of mk677 going to bulk now. Current height 184 cm i will report back to you guys if i grow taller
16M
He buyed it:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner and asdvek
MK677 is the oldest cope in existence. I sincerely hope you really didn't waste your (parents) money on that.

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
MK677 is the oldest cope in existence. I sincerely hope you really didn't waste your (parents) money on that.
Nah nigga i did it when i was 15 and i growed ab 3 cm

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Good. Just don't do overdo mk677. See what dosage works for you the best. It's way too easy to go way above your surplus if not careful. Since you are lean don't worry about it too much. But stop once you get to 15-16% imo
Im going to mega dose

Nah nigga i did it when i was 15 and i growed ab 3 cm
No way to know if that was from the mk677 or just natural growth

What does op mean ?
It means original poster. The person who posted the thread. I do not know why you'd say you don't care when you posted the thread, and I give you an answer.

It means original poster. The person who posted the thread. I do not know why you'd say you don't care when you posted the thread, and I give you an answer.
Oh sorry i accidentally texted that i wanted to reply the first guy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss