• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, itzyaboyJJ and normie_joe
not even bad looking literally htn at best rn
You prob not that ugly but not htn those ugly hippos be calling everyone ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, Latinolooksmaxxer, lifeless and 2 others
You prob not that ugly but not htn those ugly hippos be calling everyone ugly
I dont know why im literally 6 ft 3 and pretty good compared to everyone around me i dont know why i dont get female attention , not that i need it .

post face so FUCKING SICKOF RETARDS THINKING THEIR SO SPECIAL ,. WOW ,. YEP POSTING YOUR FACE MUST INSTANTLY DOX .
HAVE VIDEO OF MY CLLAING MAX BLACKGYM A COON . WITH FACINGTON . who FUCKING CARE YOU DUMB STUPID FUCK!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Jamaldickjavontus, lifeless and 5 others
how to delete post

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
post face so FUCKING SICKOF RETARDS THINKING THEIR SO SPECIAL ,. WOW ,. YEP POSTING YOUR FACE MUST INSTANTLY DOX .
HAVE VIDEO OF MY CLLAING MAX BLACKGYM A COON . WITH FACINGTON . who FUCKING CARE YOU DUMB STUPID FUCK!!!!!

Damn I didn’t know we had such a badass on here

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, itzyaboyJJ, 97baHater and 1 other person

Mirin, but IRL bgm would make you eat his cum

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and itzyaboyJJ
Mirin, but IRL bgm would make you eat his cum
old video im alot bigger now ,. hes bigger than me but im notthis small any more .

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

haha im so schizo mentally ill right guys?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
They are trolling, those deformed mofos be calling even chadlites ugly to make themselves feel better, happens more often then u think.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingdom and ItsOverLawg
I dont know why im literally 6 ft 3 and pretty good compared to everyone around me i dont know why i dont get female attention , not that i need it .
''not that i need it''
bro..................

They are trolling, those deformed mofos be calling even chadlites ugly to make themselves feel better, happens more often then u think.
true

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kingdom and ItsOverLawg
haha im so schizo mentally ill right guys?
not fucking schizo retard ,. brain injury .

PIPE DOWN NEW FAGGOT ,. LEARN YOUR HISTORY . RETARD . WE ALL SEE YOUR FUCKING JOIN DATE .

• JFL

PIPE DOWN NEW FAGGOT ,. LEARN YOUR HISTORY . RETARD . WE ALL SEE YOUR FUCKING JOIN DATE .
see guys im using improper grammar and using bold font im so mentally ill core feed me attention please

• JFL
Only cause they are behind a screen and they don’t really care, in real life reactions would be very different.
I feel as if that the reason why they do it is to make up for their own hideousness. They'd call u gay, ugly, feminine, question ur sexuality blah blah

see guys im using improper grammar and using bold font im so mentally ill core feed me attention please
POST FACE NIGGA . IM MOG YOU .

its 9 in the morning and how do y'all have SO much energy to quarrel holy cock and ball torture

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
NOT JEET RETARD ,. WAITING FOR YOU TO POST UGLY ASS FUCKING THIS FIGURED UGLY OGRE SHREK MONKY RETARD DOWN SYNDROM GORILLA PROJYRIA FACE ./

• +1
Reactions: lifeless
I remember being flashed Once on there

Why didn’t you call him a nigger