I just came across a 33 year old pedo on Instagram

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Usually I could care less because I’m borderline a pedo myself I just turned 18 and still find 15 year old girls attractive.

But this guy was fucking 33 has a loli as his profile picture and follows 9,10,11 and even 12 year olds likes all of these children’s posts to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, flippasav, WanderingBurro and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 6128, flippasav and 1 other person
Usually I could care less because I’m borderline a pedo myself I just turned 18 and still find 15 year old girls attractive.
Pedo is <11 yo

Last edited:
was that amnesia?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
RYYaiR.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, czwarty and try2beme

But this guy was fucking 33 has a loli as his profile picture and follows 9,10,11 and even 12 year olds likes all of these children’s posts to.
Your are not pedo just a normal male

He is indeed a pedo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 6128
Was it ur dad ??

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Was it ur dad ??
Off my thread you low tier becky sheeboon kill yourself now you fucking ape.

Double barrel shotgun weave wearing monkey

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and try2beme

turning you on quite a bit right, the urge to click on that link
i know you want it motherfucker, your mouth drooling

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Debetro, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

Send his information to a Youtube Pedofisherman. Either that old manic drunk in Colorado, Ped Patrol (?), or that big goofy Viking-looking feller they call fried pickles or something. I forgot. I haven't spent time on Youtube in over a year. I might view DIY clips or some quick bullshit you all post but that's about it.

Go back to lipstick alley before I rape you to death slave
R u into rape cuz ur dad raped ur crack hoe mother or sum? Why so repetitive ? At least come up wit sum different from time to time

turning you on quite a bit right, the urge to click on that link
i know you want it motherfucker, your mouth drooling
Majority of them look old and ugly

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I’m borderline a pedo myself I just turned 18 and still find 15 year old girls attractive
Wow almost like you're a normal teen, who would have thought

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
R u into rape cuz ur dad raped ur crack hoe mother or sum? Why so repetitive ? At least come up wit sum different from time to time
CUZ I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GONNA MAKE LOVE TO DEGENEARATE APE FILTH LIKE YOU

All I see on Instagram are those retarded Slavic children whored out by their own mothers for "modeling", they don't look sexy at all

Your are not pedo just a normal male

He is indeed a pedo
Literal ten year old girls, child height underdeveloped pelvis and everything with stacked thighs and tits these days. At least SOME niggas will be attracted to that

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Literal ten year old girls, child height underdeveloped pelvis and everything with stacked thighs and tits these days. At least SOME niggas will be attracted to that
Yesh and it's the parents who sexualized there kids for views
Parents who run the account

All I see on Instagram are those retarded Slavic children whored out by their own mothers for "modeling", they don't look sexy at all
I will murder u

Liking 15 year olds as a fresh off the boat 18 year old isn't pedophilia JFL?

Jfl I turned 18 like 2 months ago and I am shit scared that I find 16 up’s attractive but not less than that. 17 for me is ideal but I also like older girls too

Gross pedo deserves life in prison!