i just came from the jumu'ah prayer

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
the guy who was praying next to me was an old Pakistani looking guy he was a manlet he didn't even reach my shoulder(i'm 5'11) after finishing the prayer he wore a sunglasses and put one hand in his pocket then started walking life a fucking mafia boss or smth

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, ttlurker, Clqs and 2 others
Is he like 5'2 bro

Could be a 6'2 mogger in his prime

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
how do you even lose a whole feet? he was like in his 50's so he's not so old
Spine surgery. Some WWE nigga was 6'6 and now he's like 5'11

• Woah
the guy who was praying next to me was an old Pakistani looking guy he was a manlet he didn't even reach my shoulder(i'm 5'11) after finishing the prayer he wore a sunglasses and put one hand in his pocket then started walking life a fucking mafia boss or smth
one manlet makes fun of another gigamanlet...crazy friendly fire backhand compliment

• JFL
At least you're not praying next to 6'4" Pakistani guys at the mosque. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
one manlet makes fun of another gigamanlet...crazy friendly fire backhand compliment
at least i'm not the gigamanlet
At least you're not praying next to 6'4" Pakistani guys at the mosque. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
thought you were an atheist. everytime i walked in the streets in egypt i got brutally height mogged by other guys:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
thought you were an atheist. everytime i walked in the streets in egypt i got brutally height mogged by other guys:feelswhy::feelswhy:
You're in Egypt? Lol. No, I am not an atheist. I just haven't gone to the mosque in over a year. :hnghn: But I go to a local Pakistani mosque and there's a bunch of guys between 6'0" and 6'5", at 5'10" even I get heightmogged.

• So Sad
mirin salah

• Love it