I just came home from a show

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I was sleep-deprived, no one talked to me. I honestly had a great night. Great way to end the summer break right before college. 😊

I also was caging at how non-NT these people were, no one said anything to me even while walking to the train station and even in the train a guy who saw me at the venue looked at me and looked away immediately; didn’t even greet me. I was laughing inside.

And yes — I was practically the only ethnic there hahahahaha. Probably that’s why no one wanted to talk to me.

Some awkward moments here and there but I blame my sleep-deprivation for that.

I’m up for 30 hours now and I’m gonna end the night by watching a Japanese movie while I munch on sushi.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, PsychoDsk, Nick.Harte and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, brucewayne78, nathan and 2 others
read every word

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, Phxx, Aero and 6 others
I’m up for 30 hours now and I’m gonna end the night by watching a Japanese movie while I munch on sushi.
How about ending the night by going to bed and sleep?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, edodalic29, Gengar and 2 others
I was sleep-deprived, no one talked to me. I honestly had a great night. Great way to end the summer break right before college. 😊

I also was caging at how non-NT these people were, no one said anything to me even while walking to the train station and even in the train a guy who saw me at the venue looked at me and looked away immediately; didn’t even greet me. I was laughing inside.

And yes — I was practically the only ethnic there hahahahaha. Probably that’s why no one wanted to talk to me.

Some awkward moments here and there but I blame my sleep-deprivation for that.

Sushi is goated tho a win is a win

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Gengar, nathan and 1 other person
>I also was caging at how non-NT these people were, no one said anything to me even while walking to the train station and even in the train a guy who saw me at the venue looked at me and looked away immediately; didn’t even greet me. I was laughing inside.

lol no one talks to strangers on the train in NYC regardless of ethnicity. It's not normal to do that.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, ElTruecel, Gengar and 3 others
Kino, what movie
btw what is a show? comedy show?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and nathan
Why college, why not university?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and nathan
European people are the most Non NT kind of all the human species

It's just crazy sometimes, especially mid and north europeans. Southerners is like there is something in their blood that begs them to try but then they always give up on it because of how the others influenced them. Sometimes they want to say something like "I want my wife to cook for me" but then it's like "Nah i was just joking, we will both share the chores"

The only reason they even insult muslims more openly is because America and the elites gave them the green light. If they didn’t have it they would hesitate the same if not more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, T50 Demon, Gengar and 1 other person
over for ethnics

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Ethnic halo
I bet there were girls checking you out

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Nick.Harte, edodalic29 and 2 others
>I also was caging at how non-NT these people were, no one said anything to me even while walking to the train station and even in the train a guy who saw me at the venue looked at me and looked away immediately; didn’t even greet me. I was laughing inside.

lol no one talks to strangers on the train in NYC regardless of ethnicity. It's not normal to do that.
Not true at all. I've talked to a lot of people on the train here.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Gengar and nathan
I’m hard

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Gengar
no one said anything to me even while walking to the train station and even in the train a guy who saw me at the venue looked at me and looked away immediately; didn’t even greet me.

> crowded party
> single ethnic guy with a nihilistic desperation on face

he was afraid of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Really? I thought it was because of me being ethnic. I didn’t mind though but it’s what I thought and thought it was kinda funny. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: greycel and JohnDoe
Why college, why not university?
University and college are interchangeable, right? I have always used “college” instead of “university.”

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Nick.Harte
European people are the most Non NT kind of all the human species

It's just crazy sometimes, especially mid and north europeans. Southerners is like there is something in their blood that begs them to try but then they always give up on it because of how the others influenced them. Sometimes they want to say something like "I want my wife to cook for me" but then it's like "Nah i was just joking, we will both share the chores"

The only reason they even insult muslims more openly is because America and the elites gave them the green light. If they didn’t have it they would hesitate the same if not more.
Really? I thought it was just me because of being ethnic. I thought Europeans were NT. I am low IQ though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
University and college are interchangeable, right? I have always used “college” instead of “university.”
In the United States, "college" and "university" are terms that are often used interchangeably, but they do have distinct meanings that reflect the size, structure, and scope of the institution.

Colleges:​

1. Smaller Size: Colleges tend to be smaller than universities, focusing more on undergraduate education.
  2. Undergraduate Focus: They primarily offer undergraduate degrees (associate’s and bachelor’s degrees). Some may offer limited graduate programs, but the focus is generally on undergraduate education.
  3. Liberal Arts Focus: Many colleges are liberal arts colleges, emphasizing a broad education in the humanities, sciences, and social sciences rather than specialized or professional training.

Universities:​

1. Larger Size: Universities are generally larger and have a more extensive infrastructure.
  2. Graduate Programs: Universities offer both undergraduate and graduate programs (master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees). They typically have multiple colleges or schools within them, such as a College of Arts and Sciences, a School of Engineering, a Business School, etc.
  3. Research Focus: Universities often have a strong emphasis on research, with faculty engaged in research projects and students having opportunities to participate.

Overlap and Usage:​

• Interchangeable Use: In everyday conversation, people in the U.S. might use "college" to refer to any institution of higher learning, whether it’s technically a college or a university. For instance, someone might say "I’m going to college" even if they are attending a university.
  • Cultural Context: The choice between "college" and "university" can also depend on regional or cultural preferences. In some contexts, "college" can convey a more personal, community-focused environment, while "university" might suggest a more expansive, research-oriented institution.
In summary, while "college" and "university" are often used interchangeably in casual conversation in the U.S., they do have specific meanings that relate to the institution's size, scope, and the level of degrees they offer.

• +1
Ethnic halo
I bet there were girls checking you out
If they looked it must be because they were scared of an ethnic who may sexually harass them. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
View attachment 3116638

> crowded party
> single ethnic guy with a nihilistic desperation on face

he was afraid of you.
I agree people must have been suspicious of me. But I was in the train and he height, face and framemogged me. Dude had tattoos and beard. Could have easily wrecked me.

• +1
Reactions: human304
In the United States, "college" and "university" are terms that are often used interchangeably, but they do have distinct meanings that reflect the size, structure, and scope of the institution.

Colleges:​

1. Smaller Size: Colleges tend to be smaller than universities, focusing more on undergraduate education.
  2. Undergraduate Focus: They primarily offer undergraduate degrees (associate’s and bachelor’s degrees). Some may offer limited graduate programs, but the focus is generally on undergraduate education.
  3. Liberal Arts Focus: Many colleges are liberal arts colleges, emphasizing a broad education in the humanities, sciences, and social sciences rather than specialized or professional training.

Universities:​

1. Larger Size: Universities are generally larger and have a more extensive infrastructure.
  2. Graduate Programs: Universities offer both undergraduate and graduate programs (master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees). They typically have multiple colleges or schools within them, such as a College of Arts and Sciences, a School of Engineering, a Business School, etc.
  3. Research Focus: Universities often have a strong emphasis on research, with faculty engaged in research projects and students having opportunities to participate.

Overlap and Usage:​

• Interchangeable Use: In everyday conversation, people in the U.S. might use "college" to refer to any institution of higher learning, whether it’s technically a college or a university. For instance, someone might say "I’m going to college" even if they are attending a university.
  • Cultural Context: The choice between "college" and "university" can also depend on regional or cultural preferences. In some contexts, "college" can convey a more personal, community-focused environment, while "university" might suggest a more expansive, research-oriented institution.
In summary, while "college" and "university" are often used interchangeably in casual conversation in the U.S., they do have specific meanings that relate to the institution's size, scope, and the level of degrees they offer.
Well they only issue bachelors and masters there but no doctorates, so I guess college is right.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Read every word
Its common to see more and more people are becoming non nt nowadays jfl . I have those friends who are non nt but try to be nt around me and its actually very wholesome to see :Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Nick.Harte
Really? I thought it was just me because of being ethnic. I thought Europeans were NT. I am low IQ though.
Nah man. Im non NT and i look like Speedy Gonsales or Bart Simpsons compared to the majority of them

• Woah
Read every word
Its common to see more and more people are becoming non nt nowadays jfl . I have those friends who are non nt but try to be nt around me and its actually very wholesome to see :Comfy::Comfy:
Thanks bhai, and yeah even I have become non-NT due to being a NEET. So be careful bhai, I know you’re NEETing currently but it can really tank your social skills if you’re not careful. I NEETed for years so I suppose that’s why. But I’m glad you appreciate their attempts. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Nah man. Im non NT and i look like Speedy Gonsales or Bart Simpsons compared to the majority of them
It’s not common for Moroccans to be non-NT. I would say sub-Saharan Africans are the most NT, followed by Moroccans and Turks and then Dutch at the bottom with other non-whites.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Northern Europeans are the least NT group of people on earth.

Thanks bhai, and yeah even I have become non-NT due to being a NEET. So be careful bhai, I know you’re NEETing currently but it can really tank your social skills if you’re not careful. I NEETed for years so I suppose that’s why. But I’m glad you appreciate their attempts. :ogre:
My social skills have declined ngl and so has my braincels
jfl but its not like im gonna be surgeon or something that i have to use cognitive critical thinking anyways lol

• So Sad
My social skills have declined ngl and so has my braincels
jfl but its not like im gonna be surgeon or something that i have to use cognitive critical thinking anyways lol
Yeah, due to NEETing since 19 and constant sleep deprivation since 16, I’ve royally screwed over my social skills and brain cells. It’s been scientifically proven that a lack of sleep shrinks your brain.

I agree people must have been suspicious of me. But I was in the train and he height, face and framemogged me. Dude had tattoos and beard. Could have easily wrecked me.
he can physically mog you but you probably are more capable of going "apeshit mulla beastmode" on you.

What about Western Europeans?
No one in western/northern/eastern Europe is particularly NT.

Normal behavior in Western Europe is already considered rude, weird, or autistic in the US.

he can physically mog you but you probably are more capable of going "apeshit mulla beastmode" on you.
Pajeet lay off of the cow dung. I’m an easy-going guy. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: human304
No one in western/northern/eastern Europe is particularly NT.

Normal behavior in Western Europe is already considered rude, weird, or autistic in the US.
Today I got NTmogged by a Dutch teen. He made me look non-NT AF.

Pajeet lay off of the cow dung. I’m an easy-going guy. :Comfy:

instant k.o. cause its true.

can't even call you "abdul goatfucker" , cause you probably say: "still i am not protein deficient as you"

ovari da

• JFL