I just can't accept that fact that foids

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement
Always talk to guys. Multiple guys. Every single one of them. The moment they turn 11 or whatever. They always text guys, always blow somebody's dick etc

Yet there are so many incels that get nothing. Something doesn't add up here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, watah, Gonthar and 5 others
Your moms pussy… so gooooood :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Guys legit go YEARS without talking to a foid

For a foid it's an accomplishment if she goes a week without sex

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, watah, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Always talk to guys. Multiple guys. Every single one of them. The moment they turn 11 or whatever. They always text guys, always blow somebody's dick etc

very true and totally agreed. i think its because 100% of foids are attention whores and want that sweet attention and messages every minute. It's not like they're going to fuck that ugly soyboy friendzoned cuck but love that attention they get from them.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and BeanletMogger
very true and totally agreed. i think its because 100% of foids are attention whores and want that sweet attention and messages every minute. It's not like they're going to fuck that ugly soyboy friendzoned cuck but love that attention they get from them.
Yes but on top of that they also have a queue of guys that they fuck regularly

Lol, I remember back in my days, when mobile phones started to become affordable, and lots of young men and women started to buy them, and the girls would just give their number freely to almost anyone, they just liked to chat on the phone, you would had to be really hideous to not to get a girls' phone number then, getting one of course didn't mean anything, you could still talk for hours on the phone and not get anywhere with a girl, many of them would also brag to each other about how many contacts they had, they would show their phones and messages to other girls, it wasn't uncommon for many of them to have like hundreds of guys in their contacts and to receive every single day invitations, proposals to go on dates, trips, parties, events, etc.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Lol, I remember back in my days, when mobile phones started to become affordable, and lots of young men and women started to buy them, and the girls would just give their number freely to almost anyone, they just liked to chat on the phone, you would had to be really hideous to not to get a girls' phone number then, getting one of course didn't mean anything, you could still talk for hours on the phone and not get anywhere with a girl, many of them would also brag to each other about how many contacts they had, they would show their phones and messages to other girls, it wasn't uncommon for many of them to have like hundreds of guys in their contacts and to receive every single day invitations, proposals to go on dates, trips, parties, events, etc.
Men with their stupid inventions have to ruin everything

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar