I just can't get over how brutal the voicepill is

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Forget about arguments. Forget about being right. Just have a good and deep voice.

Voice is the argumentive version of looks. Just like women only respond to looks for sexual attractiveness, people only respond to the sound of your voice when you're arguing about something.

I'm not even fucking kidding about this. 90% of how receptive you'll be towards somebody's argument or statement will ultimately just boil down to how their voice sounds. They don't even have to be good looking or even tall. You can be a short manlet and still convince people if you have a commanding deep voice dead srs. This is supported by how many dictators in history have been short (Franco was 5.3ft jfl).

Being mediocre looking is bad enough, but the fact I also have a shit voice makes it even more brutal and over for me. I legit fucking hate myself for how sub-human I am just lol 100% fucking over for me.

Just fucking lol NOTHING about your behavior or choices meaningfully influences how other people perceive you. It's 99% presentation and 1% content. You'd be shocked by how lots of the 'smart' people aren't even any smarter than you but still come across that way merely because they are tall/have deep voice etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, KhatcodaiA3, CreepyJewel1 and 20 others
Easily fixable with speech therapy

Feels good to voice mog 99.99% of ppl

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, BearBoy, Mewton and 3 others
Easily fixable with speech therapy
Coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and wollet2
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and noodlelover
You cannot meaningfully change your voice you faggot.
You can in many ways
Through hormones, speech therapy, you choose...
Actors, politicians and important people all have trained voices

You can do vocal training

I disagree though to be honest, I can remember how much shit people gave David Beckham over how his voice didn’t match his face despite him being attractive, playing at one of the best clubs in the world and making millions (just lol at people still saying blackpill is bullshit). The guy was practically the first footballer that started the trend and really made a massive brand out of himself (which was more based on his look than his skills jfl).

However someone like Stalin didn’t have a very deep voice either, was an uber manlet and he practically cucked a nation of 100’s of millions of people. Though he was incredibly based and frustrated with things like his height.

true as fuck

your perceived personality is anything BUT your actual personality but how your voice sounds, pitch, speed as well as your height and face and frame. Your looks are like 95% of how people perceive your personality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, mogthemoggers, wollet2 and 3 others
your perceived personality is anything BUT your actual personality but how your voice sounds, pitch, speed as well as your height and face and frame. Your looks are like 95% of how people perceive your personality
Nah
I'd rather have a low pitched voice at 5'10 then be a 6'2 guy with high pitched valley accent voice

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
My voice pitch changes dramatically throughout my life. At certain times it's deep at certain times it's higher pitched.

There are many components that can be optimized for voice maxing.

Testosterone levels:

Ever notice how female to male trans get deeper more manly voices? It's because of the testosterone their taking. The whole thing about your vocal coords forming when you're a teenager is only half the story.

Testosterone maxing (via healthy supplements, testosterone boosting foods, sunlight, exercise, sleep and lifestyle) is important.

The standard recommendation is 20% of your calories come from fat for healthy testosterone levels. However, I have found personally that higher fat intake gives me even higher levels. There's no point in eating carbs, you don't need that much energy in the gym, you just need to push yourself and get out. So something like 50% protein, 45% fat, and 5% carbs from vegetables might be optimal.

Phycological:

Part of it is your phycological comfort in different situations. This could come from knowing how to fight, or just being bigger and stronger than other guys. Also, being very experienced in dealing with confrontation with guys, and talking to girls.

Things that can help in this area, experience stress & confrontation and recover from it, good sleep, nofap, meditation, learn how to dominate other men in conversation.

Embracing some level of pure pure calm meditative rage and not trying to suppress it but letting it envelope your being. For a woman to experience attraction to you she needs to feel that you could kill her and every one she loved in a moment, without experiencing stress or anxiety.

Physiological:

Stretching and strengthening vocal coords with neck exercises. Improving posture and breathing. Breathing and talking slower.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999 and Deleted member 15004
The voice-pill is definitely underrated.

Forget about arguments. Forget about being right. Just have a good and deep voice.

Voice is the argumentive version of looks. Just like women only respond to looks for sexual attractiveness, people only respond to the sound of your voice when you're arguing about something.

I'm not even fucking kidding about this. 90% of how receptive you'll be towards somebody's argument or statement will ultimately just boil down to how their voice sounds. They don't even have to be good looking or even tall. You can be a short manlet and still convince people if you have a commanding deep voice dead srs. This is supported by how many dictators in history have been short (Franco was 5.3ft jfl).

Being mediocre looking is bad enough, but the fact I also have a shit voice makes it even more brutal and over for me. I legit fucking hate myself for how sub-human I am just lol 100% fucking over for me.

Just fucking lol NOTHING about your behavior or choices meaningfully influences how other people perceive you. It's 99% presentation and 1% content. You'd be shocked by how lots of the 'smart' people aren't even any smarter than you but still come across that way merely because they are tall/have deep voice etc.

Franco actually had a very high pitched voice and once executed someone for laughing in his face about it. The main ingredient for all successful politicians is knowing how to work the levers of power in their specific situation.

• +1
Reactions: gogger
The voice pill is legit, just start to smoke 2-3 cubanese cigars per day and you are good to go

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Imagine this scene if he had a light voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fuckedupmanlet, Mewton and 1 other person
My voice pitch changes dramatically throughout my life. At certain times it's deep at certain times it's higher pitched.

There are many components that can be optimized for voice maxing.

Testosterone levels:

Ever notice how female to male trans get deeper more manly voices? It's because of the testosterone their taking. The whole thing about your vocal coords forming when you're a teenager is only half the story.

Testosterone maxing (via healthy supplements, testosterone boosting foods, sunlight, exercise, sleep and lifestyle) is important.

The standard recommendation is 20% of your calories come from fat for healthy testosterone levels. However, I have found personally that higher fat intake gives me even higher levels. There's no point in eating carbs, you don't need that much energy in the gym, you just need to push yourself and get out. So something like 50% protein, 45% fat, and 5% carbs from vegetables might be optimal.

Phycological:

Part of it is your phycological comfort in different situations. This could come from knowing how to fight, or just being bigger and stronger than other guys. Also, being very experienced in dealing with confrontation with guys, and talking to girls.

Things that can help in this area, experience stress & confrontation and recover from it, good sleep, nofap, meditation, learn how to dominate other men in conversation.

Embracing some level of pure pure calm meditative rage and not trying to suppress it but letting it envelope your being. For a woman to experience attraction to you she needs to feel that you could kill her and every one she loved in a moment, without experiencing stress or anxiety.

Physiological:

Stretching and strengthening vocal coords with neck exercises. Improving posture and breathing. Breathing and talking slower.
Your posts seem to be very informative, appreciate it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and noodlelover

I disagree, I’m average voicecel but I have large frame and low trust face and people don’t even try to start shit with me in conversations so their voice means nothing

My voice isn't deep, but neither is it high, its just normal pitched Rip me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mewton

giga-bump

There was this dude in a course I took some years ago that seemed incel, but he had such a good narrator voice and charisma that I could imagine him making people think 2+2=5 just because of his great voice.

Last edited:
Alcohol gives me the dominant deep slayer voice

I swear the god people telling me I have a drunken old man voice when I talk regularly, I always knew it was over from the start for me because of my super sub5 dad but I never realized I fucked in every way possible, there is literally no room for me to ascend or do surgerymaxx. even my dentist admitted that I will never have great teeth because my upper jaw is amorphous and lower jaw is super small that my teeths look like popping out. as I say always, most of us here to lose and forced to suffer.