I just can't stand curries anymore

Z

Zoser

Iron
I moved to a diverse country full of immigrants recently and have been here for few months now

I have (almost) never been scammed before in my life because I'm not a retard, but since I came here I somehow got scammed TWICE by two different restaurants ran by hindus/pakis because it's easy to let your guard down against a head-bobbling 5'5 skinny hindu

Those fuckers have zero shame as well. Like when I was insulting and humiliating them for scamming me they were smiling and laughing in an infuriating way like it's no big deal scamming other people and had no regret whatsoever. I wish we were in my home country so that I can punch the shit out of them and get away with it, but the country I'm currently in is so cucked that I would go to prison if I ever did that

Why are curries like this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: starvecell, raleqtambrobret, BrahminBoss and 6 others
how do you get scammed in 2024 bro

and by a restaurant no less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Kofri727, brucewayne78 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, gigell, brucewayne78 and 6 others
I moved to a diverse country full of immigrants recently and have been here for few months now

I have (almost) never been scammed before in my life because I'm not a retard, but since I came here I somehow got scammed TWICE by two different restaurants ran by hindus/pakis because it's easy to let your guard down against a head-bobbling 5'5 skinny hindu

Those fuckers have zero shame as well. Like when I was insulting and humiliating them for scamming me they were smiling and laughing in an infuriating way like it's no big deal scamming other people and had no regret whatsoever. I wish we were in my home country so that I can punch the shit out of them and get away with it, but the country I'm currently in is so cucked that I would go to prison if I ever did that

I hate Indians except South Indians

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78 and lastamericanvirgin
how do you get scammed in 2024 bro

and by a restaurant no less
First time ordered beef biryani and the faggots literally brought me some bones under rice like i'm a dog and refused to give a refund

Second time they claimed that my card was not working bcs the machine was malfunctioning then after I found myself charged 4 times and didn't even get the food. Was so enraged but the police didn't do shit and all I could do was shit-talk them because beating someone will get you fined thousands, if not put in jail for few months

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James, boss8055, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Don’t eat at ethnic restaurants

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Indians are shameless and lack common empathy and morals. A tranny made satire jokes and all the Indians were shamelessly doxxing her and tryna ruin her life and people like @Jason Voorhees . Was so happy cuz hes a indian and racist.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and JohnDoe
We r low inhib bad boys
pittsburgh pirates GIF by MLB

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
Indians are shameless and lack common empathy and morals. A tranny made satire jokes and all the Indians were shamelessly doxxing her and tryna ruin her life and people like @Jason Voorhees . Was so happy cuz hes a indian and racist.
death to india

First time ordered beef biryani and the faggots literally brought me some bones under rice like i'm a dog and refused to give a refund

Second time they claimed that my card was not working bcs the machine was malfunctioning then after I found myself charged 4 times and didn't even get the food. Was so enraged but the police didn't do shit and all I could do was shit-talk them because beating someone will get you fined thousands, if not put in jail for few months
Why police did not do shit?

Man do all of you have that shitty accent and voice?

Do you even have one advantage as a race?
It's a nice accent.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Aypo129 and Willmogulater

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 2 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, mayo mogger and lastamericanvirgin
hop off son , you are done riding your white masters

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78

That’s fucked up. But remember, there are good and bad people from every country

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Is this Canada ?

What country is this

Scammed by a restaurant? Kys retard :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
When I was in Barcelona an Indian wanted to scam me , so I talking with him in an Indian accent. After that I asked if they had a ps4. He wanted to bring me outside and beat me up. I told him chill out and then I got kicked out without getting raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Zoser
When I was in Barcelona an Indian wanted to scam me , so I talking with him in an Indian accent. After that I asked if they had a ps4. He wanted to bring me outside and beat me up. I told him chill out and then I got kicked out without getting raped
The Indian subcontinent is one of the most beautiful places on earth naturally. It's such a shame that those head-bobbling hindu retards have fucked it up

I wish had Arabs or the British completely taken over and replaced them

• +1
Reactions: gigell