I just checked my girlfriend

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
She just told me the most dumbass cuck shit ever. She said, "we're not gonna talk about sex for a really long time," 🤣🤣🤣. I put her in check real quick. I told her, "listen bitch, I'm not a beta male like those other manlet faggots in your city! I'm 6'7 (202 cm), 250 pound mulatto badass. I'm not your friend, I'm your fucking man, I fuck you and talk about fucking you when I want to. If you need someone to talk to, talk to your fucking faggot friends or something like that. I'm not playing fucking games. Dont ever tell me shit like that. Did you think I was a fucking beta male?" She got very submissive real quick after I said that. I made the mistake of showing her too much not sexual energy and it backfired 🤦🏽‍♂️ . Always keep your masculine frame around these females and never show them not sexual energy. They will take advantage of you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Blackout.xl and born2shitforced2wipe
Yo bro can I ask you a question

She just told me the most dumbass cuck shit ever. She said, "we're not gonna talk about sex for a really long time," 🤣🤣🤣. I put her in check real quick. I told her, "listen bitch, I'm not a beta male like those other manlet faggots in your city! I'm 6'7 (202 cm), 250 pound mulatto badass. I'm not your friend, I'm your fucking man, I fuck you and talk about fucking you when I want to. If you need someone to talk to, talk to your fucking faggot friends or something like that. I'm not playing fucking games. Dont ever tell me shit like that. Did you think I was a fucking beta male?" She got very submissive real quick after I said that. I made the mistake of showing her too much not sexual energy and it backfired 🤦🏽‍♂️ . Always keep your masculine frame around these females and never show them not sexual energy. They will take advantage of you!

Unless you look like this it's over

Screenshot 20191130 222635

smh these hoes keep your head up bro your snapback falling

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
And then you woke up.

This larp must end

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Even though what u said is based af but sadly you're a larper. Younre probably a 5'9 framecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I'm not your friend, I'm your fucking man,

beta compared to me

i woulda said "im not your friend, i am god and your my slave and my property"