MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
its on looksmaxx cause it is fitness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Just did 8

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism
my pull ups progress is real good tbh, started from 2x3 2 months ago, and now i can do 4 sets of 7 reps, with a great form (from 6 to 28, amazing)

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism
nice progress. I can do 3 sets of 25-30 tbh. Took me 5 or 6 months. Chin ups are harder for me lol. I suggest anyone blackpilled to train the back and delts much more than the biceps ( and even pecs if you're insertions suck ), it will make you appear bigger and less try hard.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MagaPutinism
nice progress. I can do 3 sets of 25-30 tbh. Took me 5 or 6 months. Chin ups are harder for me lol. I suggest anyone blackpilled to train the back and delts much more than the biceps ( and even pecs if you're insertions suck ), it will make you appear bigger and less try hard.
admire this bruh

• Love it
Glad to hear man keep up the grind and hard work :)

What exercices are best for what you described. Also went from 0 rofl push ups to 20 on one row then 15 then roughtly 10 to reach my 40ish daily. Goal is 40 in one go.
Im better at chin ups tho can probably do 30 in one go now.

• +1
just did 3 *12

What exercices are best for what you described. Also went from 0 rofl push ups to 20 on one row then 15 then roughtly 10 to reach my 40ish daily. Goal is 40 in one go.
Im better at chin ups tho can probably do 30 in one go now.
at home I only do pull ups and chin ups for back. Maybe my back muscles would be bigger if I tried other exercises, maybe isolation ones. At gym I tried seated cable rows, standing rows, dumbbell shrugs and dumbbell rows. I only went one month to the gym so most of the progress is from pull ups alone lol. I plan to switch to weighted pull ups.

btw I think you forgot to reply in that thread where I asked you about how did you apply the skin products during the day/week. Thanks for the answer there anyway tho.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
at home I only do pull ups and chin ups for back. Maybe my back muscles would be bigger if I tried other exercises, maybe isolation ones. At gym I tried seated cable rows, standing rows, dumbbell shrugs and dumbbell rows. I only went one month to the gym so most of the progress is from pull ups alone lol. I plan to switch to weighted pull ups.

btw I think you forgot to reply in that thread where I asked you about how did you apply the skin products during the day/week. Thanks for the answer there anyway tho.
Makes sense will go to gym next year so i want to be fine at home. Sorry i didnt saw

• +1
hope it changed the bones in your face