I just did a video call with my grandma

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
"Wow you're so handsome you get more handsome everyday!'

"Every girl would be lucky to have you look at you, you're so handsome now with your blonde hair"

Dog Gif GIF

I'm like "come on grandma haha stop its not like that."

"No you look soo good look at your lips even girls would be envious of those lips you would be beautiful even as a girl"

lol t hx grandma for calling me a fucking tranny looking low t cuck?

but nah i told her "thanks grandma ur beautiful too!" but nah iM complete sub 5 grandma like why do u even tell me these things this world is fucked up grandma i wish i could blackpill u and tlel u the truth but u will neveru ndestand the pain i go through...

i mean i guess my grandma could only try to congratulate me on my looks lol not anythign else since im a fuckijng loser and i fail at everything but im not giving up yet i have a plan to ascend and get money but it might fail who knows. i just want my family to be happy but i guess they will die a gruesome horrible death one day like other living beins....

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
You probably remind her of her father.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
"Wow you're so handsome you get more handsome everyday!'

"Every girl would be lucky to have you look at you, you're so handsome now with your blonde hair"

Dog Gif GIF

I'm like "come on grandma haha stop its not like that."

"No you look soo good look at your lips even girls would be envious of those lips you would be beautiful even as a girl"

lol t hx grandma for calling me a fucking tranny looking low t cuck?

but nah i told her "thanks grandma ur beautiful too!" but nah iM complete sub 5 grandma like why do u even tell me these things this world is fucked up grandma i wish i could blackpill u and tlel u the truth but u will neveru ndestand the pain i go through...

i mean i guess my grandma could only try to congratulate me on my looks lol not anythign else since im a fuckijng loser and i fail at everything but im not giving up yet i have a plan to ascend and get money but it might fail who knows. i just want my family to be happy but i guess they will die a gruesome horrible death one day like other living beins....
quite a lot of thoughts in one post