I just did LipoLab injections DIY at 15, AMA

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Was pretty fun tbh, felt like a surgeon in my dark ahh room. Needles hurt a bit but overall it went fine, I think.

I will update if I go blind or anything, or look like I have a stroke or develop tissue necrosis or something.

Ask me stuff, I will gladly answer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, silencio, caiolindo and 5 others
SHIT forum tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, AverageCurryEnjoyer, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Was pretty fun tbh, felt like a surgeon in my dark ahh room. Needles hurt a bit but overall it went fine, I think.

I will update if I go blind or anything, or look like I have a stroke or develop tissue necrosis or something.

where did you do them?
total cost?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and AverageCurryEnjoyer
where did you do them?
total cost?
it was probably under 160 in total for all the supplies + lipolab,

i did it in my cheek area , will MAYBE hit my neck area tmrw but im not sure. i mostly just wanted hollower cheeks

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, AverageCurryEnjoyer, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person

i did it in my cheek area , will MAYBE hit my neck area tmrw but im not sure. i mostly just wanted hollower cheeks
u got before n after?

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, AverageCurryEnjoyer, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Any swelling?
Update if you notice discoloring.
Did you inject anywhere other than buccal area?
Where did you do the patch test?
How much did the whole procedure cost?
Am I forum chadpreet after hairmaxxing?

Any swelling?
Update if you notice discoloring.
Did you inject anywhere other than buccal area?
Where did you do the patch test?
How much did the whole procedure cost?
Am I forum chadpreet after hairmaxxing?
not yet
will do
Nope only the buccal area
abdomen
160 USD
yes :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, skkrrrtcantdo and n9wiff
ur cheeks wouldve hollowed out by in 3 years lol what was the point

ur cheeks wouldve hollowed out by in 3 years lol what was the point
no they wouldn't of, also its basically just diy buccal fat removal. why not do it?

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and skkrrrtcantdo
no they wouldn't of, also its basically just diy buccal fat removal. why not do it?
they would, your 15 you just have baby fat which vanishes with puberty. tho the abdomen is good

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
they would, your 15 you just have baby fat which vanishes with puberty. tho the abdomen is good
its already done so whatevs

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
@Lokki know ur around my age group and doing this too so lmk if u have any questions

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and AverageCurryEnjoyer

What was all the supplies?

do u have a good bite ? since ur hollowcheeks will look wweird if the teeth framing the cheeks arent properly aligned
its fine

• +1
  • +1
Mirin so hard rn. Low inhib. Did you do it in fpa area for dickmaxxing or nah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio and cromagnon
Mirin so hard rn. Low inhib. Did you do it in fpa area for dickmaxxing or nah.
Im thinking about it tbh, but how do u even do it? just inject straight into there? how many mL etc?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
@Lokki know ur around my age group and doing this too so lmk if u have any questions
Thanks bhai, I only might have questions about what to do after it and side effects since @maxxmclooks already has the needles and will do the procedure for me if I just pay him

The thing I'm mostly thinking of is how many ml of lipolab do I need to get results and will injecting it have side effects so noticable that everyone around me notices ive done something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks and cromagnon
crazy how nobody have before and after pics in this forum

tag pls man :(

• So Sad
Thanks bhai, I only might have questions about what to do after it and side effects since @maxxmclooks already has the needles and will do the procedure for me if I just pay him

The thing I'm mostly thinking of is how many ml of lipolab do I need to get results and will injecting it have side effects so noticable that everyone around me notices ive done something
no sides, no need to do anything special afterwards

one 10ml bottle is enough for 2 sessions

mä legit autoin tätä jätkää kädestä kiinni dmissä miten tehä se ja sit ei ees tägää, vittu mikä luuseri, mf kysy varmaa sata kysymystä asiasta

• JFL

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
mä legit autoin tätä jätkää kädestä kiinni dmissä miten tehä se ja sit ei ees tägää, vittu mikä luuseri, mf kysy varmaa sata kysymystä asiasta
JFL:lul:

Aika luuseri activities, ei tägänny sua mut tägäs mut vaikka en oo ikinä ees nähny tän käyttäjää

Aika luuseri activities, ei tägänny sua mut tägäs mut vaikka en oo ikinä ees nähny tän käyttäjää
damn wtf, u guys are fucking assholes
was just trying to be helpful since i saw u say that before @Lokki
never ask for help on this forum it seems

ai, oon furious

no hard feelings

• +1
Sorry bhai, but you shouldve tagged maxxmclooks

@maxxmclooks Ova, google kääntäjä pystyy kääntämään sen englanniks:feelsrope:

Pitää alkaa puhumaan jollain raskaalla murteella ja yhdistään siihen incel lingoa ja englantia

Mie oonki iha perkelleen varma kato ku tällasta aijkoo google kääntäjään tunkee nii eippä paljua pihalle tule

Pitää alkaa puhumaan jollain raskaalla murteella ja yhdistään siihen incel lingoa ja englantia

Mie oonki iha perkelleen varma kato ku tällasta aijkoo google kääntäjään tunkee nii eippä paljua pihalle tule
why would i need to tag him in this fucking thread? theres legit no questions he would need to ask for a lipolab ama. i tagged YOU because i remember reading that you were injecting it and i was trying to be helpful

• So Sad

ai, meijä secret language keksittii

njuu tai pittää opetel bamlaa stadin slangii, siihe ei translatekaa pysty💀

• +1
How did you acquire it with perents?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sapieeen
why would i need to tag him in this fucking thread? theres legit no questions he would need to ask for a lipolab ama. i tagged YOU because i remember reading that you were injecting it and i was trying to be helpful
yo source, lwky idk if mine is legit

• +1
Reactions: silencio
my parents found it jfl, id say just get it before they get it and HIDE IT WELL.
I can order it away from home I think. How big of a space is needed to hide all the stuff?
And do you think it could be stored outdoors, like in a bush, obviously well packaged?

I can order it away from home I think. How big of a space is needed to hide all the stuff?
And do you think it could be stored outdoors, like in a bush, obviously well packaged?
its small, at least the one i got, and yeah for sure

• +1
Reactions: silencio
my parents found it jfl, id say just get it before they get it and HIDE IT WELL.
ye i bought from some reddit webstie and then learned about it being on amazon a few days later

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Im thinking about it tbh, but how do u even do it? just inject straight into there? how many mL etc?
you have a nurse,

Focus on the fatty tissue above the pubic bone. The area just above the pubic bone and below abdominals, where there is subcutaneous fat. Avoid the labia, penis, scrotum, and surrounding areas to prevent damage to these sensitive structures.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back