I just discovered this forum and...

silently_said

silently_said

Coloring is LAW
I just discovered this forum and I don't know if I should feel sad with all the bitterness, or get offended or just laugh at the misconceptions expressed here. I wonder if the people posting here have ever met a woman irl. I get the sense that you are speaking about some foreign alien species, rather than women.

I never understood this obsession with height. I don't judge people on their physical appearance but me, as a short (5') girl, feel most comfortable with a guy a few inches above my height. 5'6'' is already too tall for me. And all the nasty comments about Indian guys in this sub are just offensive and straight out racist. I judge people based on personality but if you asked me to describe my ideal type, it would be a short, chubby Indian guy.

I find it dumb and superficial though to judge people on how they look. I make decisions about people based on how they act and think instead. My current boyfriend looks exactly the opposite to the men I usually find attractive. He is 6'3'', blond and athletic. But he won me over with his personality, confidence and sense of humor.

Maybe it's me being quirky and different than most girls? I am sure there are more like me and there is certainly one waiting for you out there!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, antiparallel, Zenis and 2 others
Foids actually talk and think like this :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I just discovered this forum and I don't know if I should feel sad with all the bitterness, or get offended or just laugh at the misconceptions expressed here. I wonder if the people posting here have ever met a woman irl. I get the sense that you are speaking about some foreign alien species, rather than women.

I never understood this obsession with height. I don't judge people on their physical appearance but me, as a short (5') girl, feel most comfortable with a guy a few inches above my height. 5'6'' is already too tall for me. And all the nasty comments about Indian guys in this sub are just offensive and straight out racist. I judge people based on personality but if you asked me to describe my ideal type, it would be a short, chubby Indian guy.

I find it dumb and superficial though to judge people on how they look. I make decisions about people based on how they act and think instead. My current boyfriend looks exactly the opposite to the men I usually find attractive. He is 6'3'', blond and athletic. But he won me over with his personality, confidence and sense of humor.

Maybe it's me being quirky and different than most girls? I am sure there are more like me and there is certainly one waiting for you out there!
inb4 mods ban you for larping as a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and nathan
inb4 mods ban you for larping as a foid
At least it's something new. I'm tired of hearing about how much I enjoyed the rape or how I got used to a small penis

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and nathan
I find it dumb and superficial though to judge people on how they look. I make decisions about people based on how they act and think instead. My current boyfriend looks exactly the opposite to the men I usually find attractive. He is 6'3'', blond and athletic. But he won me over with his personality, confidence and sense
6ft3 personality, blond confidence, athletic sense