I just dreamed that i was 13

badromance

badromance

Banned
I've been feeling low and :bluepill:,listening to sad songs these days.I was in last grade of middle school,and i was sitting on the window in our classroom,talking some guys,and i made a joke and the girl that i liked back then,was sitting and laughing while looking at me.It felt so real,but then i somehow rememebered that it's dream and that there is no going back,that felt like a blow,full of regrets,from smilling into the dream,i went frowning,and the teacher came,and i tried to sit close to her,and boom it ended.
Pure suifuel dream,the worst is,that girl talked to me and i ignored her,if i was normal human,i would talked with her since we both had all A's and she was very friendly.:incel:
:feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SeiGun, HailToTheKing and 1 other person
sad :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I've been feeling low and :bluepill:,listening to sad songs these days.I was in last grade of middle school,and i was sitting on the window in our classroom,talking some guys,and i made a joke and the girl that i liked back then,was sitting and laughing while looking at me.It felt so real,but then i somehow rememebered that it's dream and that there is no going back,that felt like a blow,full of regrets,from smilling into the dream,i went frowning,and the teacher came,and i tried to sit close to her,and boom it ended.
Pure suifuel dream,the worst is,that girl talked to me and i ignored her,if i was normal human,i would talked with her since we both had all A's and she was very friendly.:incel:
:feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
:f:

• +1
I would probably start hard mewing if I happened to be 13 in a dream and all would turn out well until I'd wake up xd

I have dreams about when i was in school all the time, pretty non gvng i hate it

• +1
I have dreams about when i was in school all the time, pretty non gvng i hate it
Your past haunts you lol
Tbh highschool was the best time of my life xd
But I don't dream about it :<

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Your past haunts you lol
Tbh highschool was the best time of my life xd
But I don't dream about it :<
Highschool was fun sometimes but most of the time I dreaded it, i hated the work and i hated the people. It got a little better as the years went on tho, I just had a really rough start to hs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
at 13 i remember having so many wet dreams...bed would be wet almost every night.

i had a dream last night about this guy living in the floor above me in this rustic hut thing playing really loud shitty music

Relatable:cry:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
at 13 i remember having so many wet dreams...bed would be wet almost every night.
Yeah had to throw away all my boxers into the trash kek

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back