I just dropped a blackpill on a yubo livestream

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I went on a yubo livestream named “debate” and a bunch of teenage girls and a gay guy were talking to two white guys about sexual assault and rape at the start. Some guy in the chat was trolling and telling the foid who got sexually assaulted deserved it (😂😂😂) she got heated as fuck

Then they started talking about priviledge and I stepped in. I said females face no struggles and they said “nuh-uh they do”

So I say “which ones?” And this retarded JB foid said “I have a period, I have to give birth”

giphy.gif

At this point I knew this bitch was retarded. I told her she has a choice in giving birth or not. I said periods happen but are light, they aren’t that severe. I told her people in Africa starve while she complains about periods from the comfort of her furnished room with heating and pads in her washroom

She stopped responding after that

I then said women are privileged in the west and have validation put on a plate for them while men are told to stfu and man up. They refused to give counter-arguments and kept blabbering on with “no what are u talking about?”

I then said “white girls especially are the most privileged”, all the JBs were white/part white so they had a hostile reaction and got mad and banned me. Jfl @ them and most importantly, jfl @ the education system. These are the people they pump out?

Women are legitimately retarded. They’re not concise at all. no wonder most intellectuals have been men.

I did it with my real pics on my yubo page as well. Call me aspie or low inhib I don’t fucking care

@LordNorwood
@ht-normie-ascending
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@yang
@Ioan
@chadpreetinthemaking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, higherbeing and 14 others
low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Blackout.xl
Jfl how is childbirth painful in the 21st century? Most women choose to have painkillers (morphine) during childbirth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
Western foids, for some reason, love to play the oppressed and victimised card. What a bunch of stupid brainless whores. I hope your bullying drives them to roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, SpiritualCel and 4 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597, Gunna and 3 others
Jfl how is childbirth painful in the 21st century? Most women choose to have painkillers (morphine) during childbirth.
Exactly. Women are pampered and have it easy. All of the Consequences of sleeping around (being a single mom, catching STD’s, having to painfully give birth to bastard kids) have been diminished heavily by modern technology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645 and Krezo
You think women 1000s of years ago was complaining about periods and birth being the most painful thing in their life? Fuck all JB cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1-, SpiritualCel and 3 others
yubomaxxing is still legit tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Another scrumptious W secured

• +1
sjws are the most racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gunna and Blackout.xl
you are a loser dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol how bored were you bro?
If I talked to a foid about serious problems my IQ would drop 50 points immediately

also
you are a loser dude
:soy:

• +1
Insanely based.

Honored to be tagged

Bumo

• +1