I just dyed my hair and eyebrows (STILL OVER)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I look much better with darker hair and eyebrows, but then I take a selfie and I realize I look 14 and I am a dimorphismcel. It's so fucking over. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Jake gyllenhaal angry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vampmaxxer, noobs and ryuken
I remember when I bleached my hair to be cool but realized that it only looks good on good looking people and I looked like an ugly fat failure with a wig on so I dyed it back, but now it’s all discolored on some joker type beat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and CoreSchizo
I remember when I bleached my hair to be cool but realized that it only looks good on good looking people and I looked like an ugly fat failure with a wig on so I dyed it back, but now it’s all discolored on some joker type beat
Yeah, exactly my hair was turning orange from the previous time I dyed it, and I had to dye it again, and I thought I would look better, but I still look like shit.

does your family say anything about the things you do?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
like most .org members his probably a product of neglect.
i just asked the question because most of the shit i do to my looks goes against the society i live in so i just do it and get insulted by older guys

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Even Arthur was leanmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and CoreSchizo