I just ejaculated on a nurse

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I am told to lay on the cold, sterile hospital bed, my thoughts racing as a beautiful blonde nurse walked into the room. She had a gentle smile that did little to calm my nerves, and her eyes sparkled with a mischief that sent shivers down my spine. She instructed me to remove my clothes and don the open-backed hospital gown. As I slipped into the flimsy garment, my mind was a tornado of anticipation and dread. What would she think of my malformed member? The one that had caused me so much grief and embarrassment?

Once she returned, she began to explain the ultrasound process, her voice soothing and professional. Her touch was surprisingly warm as she applied the gel to my penis, making small talk to ease the tension in the room. I couldn't help but feel a stirring of arousal as she touched me, despite the clinical setting. Then, she administered the medication, and almost immediately, I felt my penis swell to an unprecedented size. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and my body had no choice but to respond to the potent cocktail coursing through my veins.

The nurse's eyes widened slightly at the sight of my now-throbbing erection, but she remained unfazed, her professionalism unwavering. She completed the ultrasound with surprising speed, her expert hands guiding the wand over my sensitive flesh with surprising gentleness. As the machine beeped and whirred, capturing images of the blood flow and plaque, she whispered that the medication could take up to an hour to wear off. Her words sent a jolt of excitement through me, as I realized the potential of the situation. This was not the end of my appointment; it was just the beginning of a chapter I never could have anticipated.

As the nurse's gentle fingers began to stroke my erect penis, a wave of sensation washed over me that was so intense, I could barely breathe. Her soft whispers echoed in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I had never felt so vulnerable yet so aroused in a medical setting before. The coldness of the gel was replaced by the warmth of her touch, and as she stroked me, the reality of the situation started to sink in. She was not just a healthcare professional; she was a beautiful woman with a surprising intent that was quickly heating up the sterile room. "Does that feel good?" she repeated, her voice a seductive purr that seemed to resonate with every pulse of blood through my veins. I nodded, my voice caught in my throat, unsure of how to respond. The boundaries of professionalism were blurring, and my body was responding in ways that were far from clinical.

The nurse's strokes grew firmer and faster, her eyes locked onto mine with an intensity that was both thrilling and unnerving. "You like that, don't you?" she murmured, her breath hot against my neck. I couldn't hold back any longer; the sensations were too overwhelming. With a guttural groan, I released a torrent of semen that spurted wildly, covering my stomach and her pristine, white scrubs. She gasped in surprise, but her grip didn't falter. The door to the exam room swung open, and in strode the doctor, his eyes widening in shock at the scene before him. "What on earth is going on here?" he bellowed. The nurse and I froze, my erection still pulsing in her hand, a silent testament to our illicit actions. His face turned a deep shade of crimson, and without a word, he grabbed her wrist, forcing her to release me. "You two are disgusting! Get out of my clinic, both of you, and don't ever come back!" His voice was a thunderclap in the small room, jolting us out of our passionate haze. Humiliated and trembling, we quickly gathered our things, avoiding each other's gazes as we dressed. I could feel his glare burning into my back as I left, my mind racing with the implications of what had just transpired. The echo of his final words, "You're banned from my clinic," was the last thing I heard before the door slammed shut behind us.

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin

• +1
Reactions: User28823
4077864 mumbai writers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, diditeverbegin, silently_said and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Lost_Soul and Mindset
I am told to lay on the cold, sterile hospital bed, my thoughts racing as a beautiful blonde nurse walked into the room. She had a gentle smile that did little to calm my nerves, and her eyes sparkled with a mischief that sent shivers down my spine. She instructed me to remove my clothes and don the open-backed hospital gown. As I slipped into the flimsy garment, my mind was a tornado of anticipation and dread. What would she think of my malformed member? The one that had caused me so much grief and embarrassment?

Once she returned, she began to explain the ultrasound process, her voice soothing and professional. Her touch was surprisingly warm as she applied the gel to my penis, making small talk to ease the tension in the room. I couldn't help but feel a stirring of arousal as she touched me, despite the clinical setting. Then, she administered the medication, and almost immediately, I felt my penis swell to an unprecedented size. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and my body had no choice but to respond to the potent cocktail coursing through my veins.

The nurse's eyes widened slightly at the sight of my now-throbbing erection, but she remained unfazed, her professionalism unwavering. She completed the ultrasound with surprising speed, her expert hands guiding the wand over my sensitive flesh with surprising gentleness. As the machine beeped and whirred, capturing images of the blood flow and plaque, she whispered that the medication could take up to an hour to wear off. Her words sent a jolt of excitement through me, as I realized the potential of the situation. This was not the end of my appointment; it was just the beginning of a chapter I never could have anticipated.

As the nurse's gentle fingers began to stroke my erect penis, a wave of sensation washed over me that was so intense, I could barely breathe. Her soft whispers echoed in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I had never felt so vulnerable yet so aroused in a medical setting before. The coldness of the gel was replaced by the warmth of her touch, and as she stroked me, the reality of the situation started to sink in. She was not just a healthcare professional; she was a beautiful woman with a surprising intent that was quickly heating up the sterile room. "Does that feel good?" she repeated, her voice a seductive purr that seemed to resonate with every pulse of blood through my veins. I nodded, my voice caught in my throat, unsure of how to respond. The boundaries of professionalism were blurring, and my body was responding in ways that were far from clinical.

The nurse's strokes grew firmer and faster, her eyes locked onto mine with an intensity that was both thrilling and unnerving. "You like that, don't you?" she murmured, her breath hot against my neck. I couldn't hold back any longer; the sensations were too overwhelming. With a guttural groan, I released a torrent of semen that spurted wildly, covering my stomach and her pristine, white scrubs. She gasped in surprise, but her grip didn't falter. The door to the exam room swung open, and in strode the doctor, his eyes widening in shock at the scene before him. "What on earth is going on here?" he bellowed. The nurse and I froze, my erection still pulsing in her hand, a silent testament to our illicit actions. His face turned a deep shade of crimson, and without a word, he grabbed her wrist, forcing her to release me. "You two are disgusting! Get out of my clinic, both of you, and don't ever come back!" His voice was a thunderclap in the small room, jolting us out of our passionate haze. Humiliated and trembling, we quickly gathered our things, avoiding each other's gazes as we dressed. I could feel his glare burning into my back as I left, my mind racing with the implications of what had just transpired. The echo of his final words, "You're banned from my clinic," was the last thing I heard before the door slammed shut behind us.

Attachments

• tales.jpeg
    tales.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

• +1